“I agree 'Best chinese ever' x 2”

Huan Yuan Cantonese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Mgarr
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2012

All I can say is in a world of fish who would have thought you would stumble across the most amazing chinese you have ever had in your life. Now if I could only get them to deliver to Ireland. Get the crispy beef and if you order a hot dish hot means...HOT!..but not in a bad way.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

We loved this restaurant, lovely starters we had the mixed starters which was yummy!
We had the sizzling chicken which was the nicest chinese dish I have ever had.
Lovely atmosphere, a must when in Gozo!!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

The best Chinese food not only in Gozo, But also out of all Malta! (in My opinion) I visited this restaurant twice before and never have I been disappointed. The food is to die for and the effort put into the presentation and execution of each dish is very commendable. The service is lovely too and so is the setting along with being a restaurant that is great value for money. I will be sure to visit again!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The ambience is nice, service is good, and the food is absolutely great. Maybe a little pricey (same as all Chinese food outlets of a similar standard, on the islands I guess).

1  Thank David C
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Very tasty Chinese food and a great ambience. Dinner for 2 was approx €35. Service and staff great! Would definitely recommend!