“Very good fine dinning food”

Rebekah's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Mellieha
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Zejtun, Malta
“Very good fine dinning food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

I went with my wife for hers birthday and it is a very romantic place and on the food we could not comment because it was good. He has a very wide range of wine which I took one Californian red wine which was amazing. I recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank Conrad M

• Polish first
Bornem, Belgium
“Fabulous traditional Maltese cuisine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Our second visit to this exquisite restaurant! It's becoming a tradition when we stay at the Radisson Blu Golden Sands. We were picked up in front of the hotel (free pick up and return) and after nearly 10/15 minutes the driver dropped us off just in front of Rebekah's! This restaurant is located in an charming old house but you feel like home when you enter the dining area. We were greeted by the manager who made some suggestions. The menu is well balanced and even the wine list is worth while to take a look at. It was really an evening with delicious food. As a starter we tried the special carpaccio and suggestion of mussels and as main course we had the Maltese suggestion Salmon and the Maltese speciality Rabbit Stew. No doubt to say that this was fine cuisine at its best! Together with the pairing wines that the manager suggested us we can say that this was an absolute gorgeous dinner! The food was delicious with an extra touch for the presentation, YES we loved it very much!The staff is very attentive and the service is at its best.
I believe that this restaurant has lot of potential and may very well be listed in numerous culinary guides! We will be back next year when we return to Mellieha and hope to see u too @ Rebekah's for another sumptuous dinner! Regards from Belgium - Peter

1 Thank SlabbyBelgium
Attard, Malta
“Cannot understand the fuss!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Was surprised to learn that my friend booked us at this restaurant for my birthday.....
This place presents itself as being somewhat at the higher echelons of eating out. Upon arriving, we were courteously shown to our table. First things first....I hate the hotch pocth atmosphere of the interior. But one goes to restaurants to eat, no?
Well, I noticed that the wines are priced on the high sude.....too high in fact for what was being offered. My friend ordered fish, and I opted for a medium cooked fillet steak, which was not uniformly cooked to the consistency that I had ordered.
Although the service was efficient, I noticed that it lacked something....something that makes the dining experience a special one.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Maximus860
Letchworth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No Glasses, No Problem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

We had been to Rebekahs early on our holiday and this was our second visit. Whilst reading the menu my wife realised she had forgotten her reading glasses. The owner came around and asked the standard "Were we ready to order?" and my wife jokingly said "We would be if she could see the menu". he promptly said he would sort it and returned one minute later with a presentation box full of reading glasses. Problem solved. By the way the way, the food is excellent especially the Wild Boar and the Lamb dishes,try the palate cleansing Intermediary sorbets. The staff are attentive and friendly but not intrusive. Overall excellent value for money at €90 including wine and desserts. It's also woth waiting for the in house taxi service especially as he gives you snippets of "London Cabbie" descriptions of everyone elses driving.

1 Thank TomOShaughnessy
Marsaskala, null, Malta
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

Been to this restaurant for the first tine and i suggest that one must try. Most of the items are homemade and food is simply delicious. Well done

1 Thank Karen A