“Good food at a reasonable price”

Ta'Peter Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 111 Restaurants in Mellieha
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Herts
“Good food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

My wife and I ate here twice during our week's holiday in early July 2014. The staff were very attentive and the food was really good. The setting, whilst on the main road, is still good if sat on the balcony upstairs. We would eat at this restaurant again.

Market Weighton, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely home cooked food”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Extensive menu with so much choice, even for us vegetarians! My husband old total recommend the fillet steak - green salad starter was delish and maheusive!

Visited July 2014
“Perfect”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

When went in i ordered the Spaghetti bolognese and the sauce was a real juicy tomato sauce the service was nice and quick and after first visit had to go back.

Mellieha, Malta
“Bad food, awful deserts.”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Just came home from this restaurant. Service was good, polite waiters. But the food.... Such a disappointment. We ordered set menu, whish was spaghetti bolognese, roastbeef with d potatoes and vegetables, and my boyfriend took chicken in sauce. And dessert. Spaghetti bolognese was tasteless, chicken was tasteless too, sidedish( veg) var not that good- some cabbage and carrot. My roastbeef was swimming in brown sauce. Finally, we got our desserts. My cheescake was NOT cheesecake at all, it was some citroncreme - completely awful. I could not eat it at all. And the tiramisu... It was a nightmare, disaster , they must not be allowed to serve this under the name tiramisu. We,that tasted differend kind og tiramisu in many countrys, never ever had such a bad experience before. So, therefore only 2 stars. I woult not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here 3 time's on our holiday to Malta. The fish here is really lovely. I had seabass and it was lovely and my husband had the swordfish and was wonderful. The homemade ravioli was really good and the portions were quite large. We came here to this restaurant and had the profiteroles then and they were just as good as they are now absolutely amazing. The staff are all friendly and quite attentive.

1 Thank Caroline C