“Absolutely fab!”

Description: Café Offering Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Tea and Cakes
Huddersfield
“Absolutely fab!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Popped in here for a coffee and a brownie and boy are we glad we did. The brownie was delicious, I have never tasted anything so good. There is a great selection of cakes and treats to choose from and the staff are so friendly. we are definitely going back! Would highly recommend this lovely cafe.

Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Matlock, United Kingdom
“First Day, First Meal, First Class”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Well we got this right. Having walked up and down the Main Street of Mellieha on our first day here we were quite disappointed on the various cafés available at lunch time. Debbie's looks fresh, clean and no egg and chips. Lovely bread and wraps - a great simple choice of fresh well prepared snacks and meals. The service is brilliant. Enthusiastic staff who are very attentive.. There really is no other choice at this standard. Only open for seven weeks and already in the top ten. Well deserved. Keep it up - and we will see you for breakfast.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Yummmmmmmmmy! Lovely atmosphere and food I could never get enough of!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I visited this beautiful cafe twice - wish I could go every day! So difficult to choose when everything looks so amazing! When you think you're too stuffed to manage anything else - there's always room for the strawberry pavlova which goes down so nicely. If you're more daring and feel like something rich - the warm brownie with popcorn ice cream is the best I've ever had - so moist and flavoursome and well... orgasmic is the word. The sandwiches are also fantastic - it's like a delicious quality meaty dish served in a baguette/ftira. And last but not least - having tried some of Debbies' cupcakes before - I could eat the icing with a spoon!

1 Thank Kati202
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great place, also for celiacs like me!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

As a celiac it is always difficult to find a place that has gluten free cakes/cupcakes/sandwiches, but Debbie's has them all! Especially a big thumbs up for the self-made gluten free bread, probably the best I have tasted so far.
I will definitely go back to Debbie's during my next trip to Malta.
Great food, good prices and a very nice atmosphere. Prosit!

“Breakfast”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Great place for breakfast with a twist. Also cupcake to die for. Its family run, small but a little gem in the middle of busy Mellieha.

1 Thank daman123