“loved it.!!!!!”

RENdezVOUS Cafe - Bar - Lounge
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Scottish, British
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: RENdezVOUS Cafe Bar Lounge is a friendly and welcoming venue newly opened in Triq il-Kbira, Mellieha. Located to the South of the village as you enter nearby the old Belleview building and just a few doors along from the new Maypole outlet.This is a Scottish family run venture which is making a big impression on locals and tourists alike. Our signature dish of Home-Made Steak Pie and the new range of Home-Made Burgers are going down a storm and as fast as Karn (the boss) can cook them. The philosophy behind the business is to give good value for money great tasting food. For the Whisky connoisseur we have an excellent seletion of malt whisky proudly sitting on our top shelves waiting for you.From November we will have our Traditional Roast Dinners added to our Sunday Menu and we do recommend booking in advance as places are filling up fast.
Stirling, United Kingdom
“loved it.!!!!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Just finished a week in Malta. Had a good few drinks and meals in rendezvous. Staff are great . very nice atmosphere and welcoming. Food is excellent !! The Scottish burger and breakfast are two I have to mention . very reasonably priced and beats any set menu from local establishments. Can't wait to return in the future. Thanks bill and family for your hospitality.

Colin and Claire. Stirling.

Visited January 2014

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and service!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Recently having travelled to Malta for new year we ate at this restaurant on a number of occasions, as a party of 10 we were catered for brilliantly with excellent service and very good food! We ate breakfast and Sunday roast dinner and throughly enjoyed our meals and service was excellent! Many thanks to the lovely members of staff!

• Visited January 2014
Epsom, United Kingdom
“Friendly cafe”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

It is a cafe not a restaurant, what you would expect from a friendly local cafe in the UK in terms of menu. A bit dark inside and outside is on the street, but very friendly and welcoming. good place for lunch.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank snowbabe8
Mellieha, Malta
“Excellent food at great value”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We have been to RENdezVOUS a few times now & it is def the best food served in a cafe in Malta. My partner tried both the steak pie & the cheese burger & he said they are the best he has ever had. I am not a red meat eater, so I always opt for the chicken curry, where I ask for it to be made hot, & Karn always got the perfect level of spice in my curry. They also have a kid's menu & my son LOVES their home made chicken burger, this is the only place my son is allowed a chicken burger,because I know it's all home made, I had a bit of his burger, it's really juicy & yummy :)
Portions are very generous & it is really good value for money. Good thing I live close by, cause when I am in no mood to cook, I know there is a place close by, run by a lovely couple that serves best home cooked meals away from home. :)) Bill & Karn are lovely hosts. I recommend this place without hesitation. Don't expect frills, cause there ain't none, but there shouldn't be, where really great & fresh home made food is served. & what is also really important , you are always welcomed with a lovely smile & warm hello.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank LaMediterranea
Island of Malta, Malta
“Simply delicious”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Sunday roast pork lunch with all the trimmings and finished with Apple crumble, anyone looking for a traditional roast lunch must try this excellent

2 Thank JohnPaullafferty