“One of best experience ever”

Seashell Dive Centre
Ranked #2 of 23 Tours in Mellieha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Seashell Dive Centre offer wide range of guided dives all around Malta, Gozo and Comino Islands . We have two custom-made dive boats, thus offering opportunities for both shore and boat diving! We fully support unguided diving and rebreather divers. We sell regular, tailor made and proprietary dive packages to fit any budget. Happy to accommodate you for a day of diving too! PADI and SSI courses start daily: from complete beginner to professional level! Our instructors and dive-masters are all friendly, polite, professional, easy-going people who have your safety and enjoyment at heart. Our top priority is to produce highly trained, competent scuba divers and to make your diving in Malta as easy as possible!
Mosta, Malta
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“One of best experience ever”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have done the open water and advance course with Sea shell Dive Centre, like i said it was one of the best experience ever. I really felt part of a family. Diving at first wasn't that easy for me, but with the help of experienced instructors i really felt comfortable. I really recommend this dive centre

Visited November 2013

• Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Faultless!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

We had two days of guided dives and given how poor the weather they could not have done more to find us great dive sites. Excellent local knowledge was invaluable. Would definitely go back with our dive club as a group next time.

So helpful with storage and washing off and drying of gear before we left. It was a joy to come home and unload clean and dry gear!

1 Thank Rachael P
Ulverston, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very friendly and well run Dive Centre”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We dived with Sea Shell Dive Center for the third time in October and it won't be the last. Very friendly and very well organized diving. No rush and no hassle. I really couldn't ask for more.
Run by a family that actually cares about its customers,very rare these days.

Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A friendly and well run Dive Centre in dive paradise Malta”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I spent a week in Malta with my family in mid October and did 9 dives with the Sea Shell Dive Centre. The Dive Centre is well organised and the whole team is very friendly and, as with all other people we met on Malta, very happy to help!
Sea Shell know the best dive sites and I was able to make 9 exceptional dives. The wrecks and the rock formations are brilliant - only disappointment was the wild life which was limited.
The centre is well equiped and safe, I rented almost new Equipment which all worked perfectly. The sea was warm (25° at the surface and almost the same at -30m) and the weather excellent!
All in all, Sea Shell made for a great Holiday - many thanks to you all. Neil

London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Top Quality Dive Centre”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

I dived with Sea Shell Dive Centre for the first time in October but it won't be the last. Very friendly and very well organised diving. No rush and no hassle. I really couldn't ask for more.