“A friendly and well run Dive Centre in dive paradise Malta”

Seashell Dive Centre
Ranked #2 of 22 Tours in Mellieha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Seashell Dive Centre offer wide range of guided dives all around Malta, Gozo and Comino Islands . We have two custom-made dive boats, thus offering opportunities for both shore and boat diving! We fully support unguided diving and rebreather divers. We sell regular, tailor made and proprietary dive packages to fit any budget. PADI and SSI courses start daily: from complete beginner to professional level! Our instructors and dive-masters are all friendly, polite, professional, easy-going people who have your safety and enjoyment at heart. Our top priority is to produce highly trained, competent scuba divers and to make your diving in Malta as easy as possible!
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A friendly and well run Dive Centre in dive paradise Malta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I spent a week in Malta with my family in mid October and did 9 dives with the Sea Shell Dive Centre. The Dive Centre is well organised and the whole team is very friendly and, as with all other people we met on Malta, very happy to help!
Sea Shell know the best dive sites and I was able to make 9 exceptional dives. The wrecks and the rock formations are brilliant - only disappointment was the wild life which was limited.
The centre is well equiped and safe, I rented almost new Equipment which all worked perfectly. The sea was warm (25° at the surface and almost the same at -30m) and the weather excellent!
All in all, Sea Shell made for a great Holiday - many thanks to you all. Neil

• Polish first
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Top Quality Dive Centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

I dived with Sea Shell Dive Centre for the first time in October but it won't be the last. Very friendly and very well organised diving. No rush and no hassle. I really couldn't ask for more.

Woking, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SUPER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

Excellent staff, fantastic service, highly recommended!!!! perfect place for anyone who would like to do any scuba. my son and his friend did try one and was really happy. thank you for lovely time.

1 Thank dominikauk
Dunblane, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“GREAT - HALF TERM DIVING WITH SEA SHELL”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

As an experienced diver for the past 30 years I was impressed with the Sea Shell Dive Centre.

They were friendly, safe and well organised. Some of the dive sites were very busy which wasn't Sea Shell's fault, just an indication of how popular diving is in Malta - even in October!

My wife and 2 teenage children did the PADI O[pen Water Course in 3 days and had a great time. In the future we will now all be able to dive together.

I have dived all over the world but this was my first time in Malta. Warm water,very good vizibility, lots of sea life and interesting dive sites made it a trip to remember.

Will we return to dive in Malta? Yes, but not high season, there are just too many divers.

Dave MacPherson - Scotland

1 Thank macphersondave
Crawley, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Super Diving Again :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Thank you again to everbody at Seashell's for another super diving holiday. Always a good dive provided whatever the wind was doing. As always all the staff excelled at providing the friendliest service possible over my fortnight stay; wrecks, reefs, swim-throughs, with a NITROX course to cap it all :-) I thoroughly recommend thiem as the idealic dive base for your Malta diving needs. Thx, Jeff