Open today: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent dive center

I was very happy with my choice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I did not dive for 3 years... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Elyasin S
Very friendly dive centre

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
BorisUK2000
via mobile

All reviews dive centre family run three islands great diving open water diving experience marine life a great week professional team blue hole whole team these guys days diving amazing experience visiting malta mellieha bay jane
Reviewed 1 week ago

I was very happy with my choice. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
I did not dive for 3 years and needed to gain confidence again; the Refresher course was an excellent choice to start with. Finally I dived an entire week and could do 3 specialties. I will dive with them again next time surely. I recommend Seashell Dive Centre whether you are alone or with family or friends; the dive buddies and groups I met were all great people.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I did 6 dives with Seashell Dive Centre in October 2018 and found everyone there very friendly and helpful. Prices were very reasonable and clearly displayed, with nothing hidden (unlike many other dive centres where I went diving). Equipment is of high standards (mainly Aqua Lung), with everything working as expected.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Visited the dive center with a big group of teenagers and everything went smooth thanks to great planning from the dive center. Furthermore the dive center staff were much more helpfull than you could expect throughout the whole week. We will definetely recommend to visit Sea Shell Dive Center.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Having dived with a number of dive centres I was very pleased to have chosen Seashells for my first trip to Malta.

Spending a week diving with a number of their staff both recreationally and for training all were polite, helpful and friendly. Some centres are so regimented in their approach that you feel like you’ll be shot behind the shop at dawn if you put a foot wrong....not Seashells; on my last dive at the Blue Hole the guide signalled at 45 min that she was taking the rest of the group up but, as I was diving Sidemount and still had 180 bar, to carry on Solo if I wanted till 60 minutes. A very refreshing approach.

I thoroughly recommend Seashells to anyone looking for a well managed and relaxing experience.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Seadiving center is a highly recomendable Maltese family-run bussines.we have felt extrmely comfortable diving with them. Guides are profesional,friendly and helpful.
Should we go to Malta again we would dive with them no doubt.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

I tried diving for a first time and was amazed how comfortable the beginner can feel. Seashell's team is professional, patient and careful and then the atmosphere - everybody there is smiling and helpful. I was explained carefully step by step how to go trough this unbelievable experience for the first time.To sum up diving with Seashell is a perfect idea if you want to spend valuable time while on holidays and experience this amazing feeling of being free and calm under the water.

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

After nearly 30 years since i had scuba dived i wanted to try it again whilst on holiday in Mellieha Bay. My husband decided not to as he had a tickly cough but was allowed to come along free of charge. The staff at the dive centre are all very helpful and friendly. On the afternoon I had booked, it was very windy and the sea was rough so we had free transport to Popeye Village Bay by Ruth our instructor and the other diver. Ruth was very informative, patient, reassuring and friendly and the 3 of us (watched by my husband who took photos) had a lovely dive. I would highly recommend the centre and Ruth our instructor. Thank you so much.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Another wonderful diving holiday with Hubert Borg's superbly family friendly, professionaly run Seashell Dive Centre in Mellieha Bay :-) Wreck diving, reefs, tunnels and caves with fab team. DMs Jonathan "Frenchee" Pasqette, Chris and Patrick, ever attentive young Jack on board the great new boat [coffee and bacon butties next time dude? ;-) ], boss Hubert at the helm & overseeing all above & below water, Ruth, Jane and Yuliana.
Together ..... The "A-Team" . And I'm such a glutton for a great time I'm back at Seashell's again in October ..... my 3rd 2018 visit diving with them
Remember: Eat-Sleep-Dive and Repeat ;-) Bubble Safely my kipper fillets

1  Thank Jeffo661
Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

First time visit to Mellieha with my dad George! With him having been diving a few times before with Seashell Dive Centre, I was more than happy to go with his recommendation! I could not be disappointed!

The team at this dive centre is fantastic! Very friendly and welcoming and truly offers some wonderful guided dives! We completed 6 boat dives and one night dive and thoroughly enjoyed every single one of them! The kit that we borrowed had been well looked after and was in good condition! I will definitely be back! :)

Thanks for an amazing experience!

1  Thank Fiona C
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

This was our first visit to Malta and on the recommendation of our dive club we booked with Seashells to experience the underwater delights Malta has to offer.

The centre was fantastic from the first email to the last goodbye.

Yuliana was friendly and professional throughout our email exchanges before we arrived despite the barrage of questions and queries I’d sent her way and this didn’t stop once we’d arrived.

The guides we had throughout the week were fantastic, John who took us out for our first two dives was fab and helped put us at ease in unfamiliar waters, and Patrick and Ruth who took us for our first night dive and helped calm my nerves about it before we went in.

Special thanks goes to Chris however who took us for 8 of our Dives that week, his knowledge of the area was fantastic and the dives he lead were always amazing, taking the time to look out for marine life for me to capture or taking us into caves that were used in my husband’s favourite film, he went above and beyond expectations even offering advice on our skills progression and answering our questions on kit, it was very clear he loves what he does and we’re very grateful for all the advice he offered throughout the 4 days.

We’ll definitely be back for another visit! 11 dives was definitely not enough!!!