Spent 3 nights in this excellent hotel with my wife and kids. Although I booked a cheaper city view room I was given a pool view room at no extra cost. The hotel is very clean, food is excellent and with a wide variety of choice. The evening buffet is also receommended as is the delicious buffet breakfast. Quite enjoyable and quiet spa with indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym all included.
Only negative : some plates tended to be not 100% clean so one had to be careful on choosing a plate in the restaurant. Otherwise excellent service and cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Maritim Antonine Hotel and Spa, a supreme 4 star hotel, perched on a perfect spot overlooking the terraced hillsides, from which one can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views and unwind for a few days in luxury.Here at the Maritim we provide the best services for the best price in Malta. That’s our guarantee.The Maritim is nestled in the small picturesque town of Mellieha and is a sumptuous retreat for the business traveller, or a luxurious indulgence if you want to spoil yourself or a loved one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Antonine Hotel And Spa
- Maritim Antonine Hotel Mellieha
- Maritim Antonine Resort
- Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa Malta/Mellieha