We had a lovely week at the beginning of October. We were in the main hotel block on the street side. The room was huge, clean and tidy. We travelled with a 9 month old and there was a good quality wooden cot in the room. The road outside was a little noisy but the glazing to the room was good and it did not disturb us. The hotel bar opposite was a little noisy Friday and Saturday night but it did not disturb us otherwise. Breakfasts were good quality and better than the average hotel buffet. The omelette station was a particular favourite. The staff were all pleasant and friendly.
Some fittings in the room were a little tired, and the lifts take some getting used to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Maritim Antonine Hotel and Spa, a supreme 4 star hotel, perched on a perfect spot overlooking the terraced hillsides, from which one can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views and unwind for a few days in luxury.Here at the Maritim we provide the best services for the best price in Malta. That’s our guarantee.The Maritim is nestled in the small picturesque town of Mellieha and is a sumptuous retreat for the business traveller, or a luxurious indulgence if you want to spoil yourself or a loved one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Antonine Hotel And Spa
- Maritim Antonine Hotel Mellieha
- Maritim Antonine Resort
- Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa Malta/Mellieha