We had very nice room on the 5 floor ,we had upgraded to a better room and wasn't dissapointed . The view was from the front of the hotel towards the sea also taking in the church,very good.
The outdoor pool was very good with enough sun beds,a little dissapointed the pool bar closed the second week but we had a waiter come around every hour.
We were half board and breakfast was excellent with plenty of choice.Also a very nice outdoor eating area with very good waiting staff clearing and relaying tables.
We would defiantly visit this or any other Maritim hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Maritim Antonine Hotel and Spa, a supreme 4 star hotel, perched on a perfect spot overlooking the terraced hillsides, from which one can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views and unwind for a few days in luxury.Here at the Maritim we provide the best services for the best price in Malta. That’s our guarantee.The Maritim is nestled in the small picturesque town of Mellieha and is a sumptuous retreat for the business traveller, or a luxurious indulgence if you want to spoil yourself or a loved one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Antonine Hotel And Spa
- Maritim Antonine Hotel Mellieha
- Maritim Antonine Resort
- Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa Malta/Mellieha