I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Check in is exactly at 14.00, so don't go earlier because you will end up waiting in a dull reception/lobby area. Don't expect any welcome drinks either.
On the positive side, room was clean and quite comfortable. Satellite TV, with only a couple of channels, not more than 10 different ones.
Breakfast was ok. The indoor pool area needs a bit of life in it...
To sum it up... it was an OK stay... would try other hotels for my next break though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Maritim Antonine Hotel and Spa, a supreme 4 star hotel, perched on a perfect spot overlooking the terraced hillsides, from which one can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views and unwind for a few days in luxury.Here at the Maritim we provide the best services for the best price in Malta. That’s our guarantee.The Maritim is nestled in the small picturesque town of Mellieha and is a sumptuous retreat for the business traveller, or a luxurious indulgence if you want to spoil yourself or a loved one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Antonine Hotel And Spa
- Maritim Antonine Hotel Mellieha
- Maritim Antonine Resort
- Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa Malta/Mellieha