Just stayed at the Maritim for a week and thoroughly enjoyed the hotel. Excellent value for money at less than £100 for 2 people staying Bed & lovely Breakfast.
Not a suitable area for people with walking difficulties as it has very steep hills and steps in all directions, with the Arriva bus service being a shambles with cancellations of routes through Mellieha without notification. The local Mayor came down to the bus stop to let the people who had been waiting over an hour for the bus know the route had been cancelled!!!
If Arriva keeps this up, as I heard other people commenting on the bus 'service', it is likely to stop people visiting the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Maritim Antonine Hotel and Spa, a supreme 4 star hotel, perched on a perfect spot overlooking the terraced hillsides, from which one can enjoy breathtaking panoramic views and unwind for a few days in luxury.Here at the Maritim we provide the best services for the best price in Malta. That’s our guarantee.The Maritim is nestled in the small picturesque town of Mellieha and is a sumptuous retreat for the business traveller, or a luxurious indulgence if you want to spoil yourself or a loved one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Antonine Hotel And Spa
- Maritim Antonine Hotel Mellieha
- Maritim Antonine Resort
- Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa Malta/Mellieha