db Seabank Resort + Spa
Luna Holiday Complex(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
$117
  • Restaurant
Pergola Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
$306
$297
  • Restaurant
Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
$224
Priceline
$330
Panorama Hotel(Mellieha)
6,487 results
All reviewscoral restaurantbrazilian restaurantmain restaurantlate breakfastbowling alleyanimation teamsports barkids cluball inclusive hotelsea bankfamily roomon tapadult poolpool viewfree safethe busevening entertainment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed here from 14th - 21st May and had a wonderful time. We travelled as 4 adults and 2 children (aged 2 and 10 months).
On arrival to the hotel the check in was quick and we headed up to our room (4447) which overlooked the whole pool area which was lovely.
The room itself was clean, spacious and had everything in it that you would need.
The food here was very good, the only downside would be that the chefs would leave the dishes to get completely empty before refilling so sometimes people were left just hanging around for new food to be cooked and served.
The pools were clean and the children's pool area was very fun for the little ones.
There is not much in the way of nightlife outside of the hotel, just a handful of bars and a mini shop.
I don't think I would return to Malta but that has nothing to do with the hotel as we couldn't really fault anything and had a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rachel_Newbold
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Returned to the seabank for the third time .My husband daughter and son in law .The hotel and staff are lovely as always and they can`t do enough for you .Food is excellent and suits every taste.My daughter and son in law celebrated their silver wedding and the staff made it quite special .Thanks to all the staff.We will be returning the end of October can`t wait.

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank edna816
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have just returned from an excellent holiday at the Seabank. This is a great hotel with excellent staff. Each staff member I came in contact with was extremely helpful and friendly and will go the extra mile to ensure you enjoy your holiday. A special thank you to Chris Thomas who was very prompt and helpful. The food was delicious and there are a number of restaurants to choose from which gives good variety. The asian restaurant was particularly good. The amination team work extremely hard and do an excellent job. The spa offers great value and excellent service. I will definately return, hopefully in the near future.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank JanetMc_13
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed for a week from 30/04/2013 - room 4105 pool view
it was our first time to Malta and our first all inclusive holiday
the staff were very courteous, the room was lovely - very well thought out - I particularly liked the tray like tops of the bedside tables - so handy to hold all your bits and pieces :) the bathroom was very clean and the shower water temperature was just right. The food was amazing and always plentiful - the only thing you'll have to worry about is how much weight you might put on when there :) cocktails and soft drinks teas, coffees and hot chocolate were brilliant, as were the themed restaurants, as it was my first all inc it took about half the week for me to stop taking my handbag with me as I was sure that we would have to pay for something - but no all inc is exactly that in this hotel, the evening entertainment was excellent - the staff worked so hard as these people did the daytime activities too - well done to all of you! we had to vacate our room at 11am on our last day - which is expected, we were able to leave our bags in a secure area behind reception, we asked if we could still use the facilities until our coach picked us up later that evening ( booked through thomson/first choice) and were amazed when the kind receptionist informed us that we could use all facilities - which even included having lunch etc and drinks until we left - we were very impressed

I am very grateful to pass on my thanks to this wonderful hotel, the staff all throughout the hotel are a credit to the place, the food & drinks amazing - we're already hoping we can return next year , thanks Seabank Fiona & Paul M

Room Tip: pool view is just as good as sea view
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Fiona M
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Our late honeymoon aswell as being my first taste of sunshine all inclusive.

We picked the seabank as it looked really nice in a sunspot brochure, even though we went with a different company.

Well the Seabank hotel did not fail to really impress me. What a gorgeous location steps from the beach. A very impressive looking building with such a well set out areas.

The staff are very nice and cheerfull always trying their best to help and make you feel welcome. With the nights entertainment being very fun and in our stays case also informative with a great history of malta production.

The food was always a worry as my wife has a nut allergy, but the choices of food from breakfast to dinner really passed my expectations and really hit the spot with serving everything you could wish for from general snack/english/continental/local and all inbetween.

The weather was brilliant for our stay in may. With arriva buses constantly passing through at really good value allday travel all over malta.

Very clean very friendly very very good value and entertaining hotel.

A lovely little gesture as we honeymooned at seabank, to our amazement they left us a bottle of bubbly and a fruit basket with a thankyou note for staying there, which was a really good gesture.

Seabank hotel thankyou for the loverly holiday. So nice we will be booking again for next year. Thx seabank :)

• Stayed: May 2013