db Seabank Resort + Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Panorama Hotel(Mellieha)
  • Breakfast included
Pergola Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)
6,484 results
All reviewscoral restaurantbrazilian restaurantmain restaurantlate breakfastbowling alleyanimation teamsports barkids cluball inclusive hotelsea bankfamily roomon tapadult poolpool viewfree safethe busevening entertainment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stayed 12th 19th February. What a wonderful time we had,beautiful clean bedrooms and bathroom,delicious food with lots of choice and variety. The staff all helpful and friendly throughout the hotel. Very relaxed atmosphere although it does get very busy at weekends with locals. Lovely touch on Valentines Day with a special drink at dinner and a chocolate on the pillow. Transport round the island and ferry to Gozo all very reasonable and easy to visit lots of interesting and beautiful places. We had a lovely time and look forward to returning with our extended family.

Room Tip: Had a room on the 4th floor some noise at weekend from room above so higher up the better. Lifts are very quick and efficent.
2  Thank patterson_11
Ivan B, Manager at db Seabank Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. It was enjoyable to read your review and we are absolutely thrilled that you had a great time here at Seabank.

Many thanks for praising our clean rooms and the food.

Thank you for staying with us. We would love to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stayed here for Valentine's Weekend - 15-17th February and I can say that it was the best experience ever! Check in was very smooth with the receptionists always with a smile and ready to help. Our room was still being cleaned when we went upstairs but we put the luggages and went down for lunch. We were greeted by a Maltese gentleman and I'm sorry that I didn't get his name, and he explained to us how the restaurant is divided and where we could find everything, so I loved it. All the food was delicious (especially the Salmon on Friday night and pancakes in the morning). We booked at L-Orjent and I also loved it, the food was really fresh. We used all the facilities - all very relaxing and the room (5304) was fabulous as we requested (the first hotel who took care of our request). The TV had many channels to choose from and well I loved all parts of the room. The bar staff were also very friendly, cocktails very yummy and when my boyfriend e asked to watch the Milan match as he's a huge fan, they changed the channel right away so a big thanks for that :) (The only thing that bothered us was that there was no sound going on in the Punent Bar neither the match nor music but I don't know if this is a custom to make it more of a chatty meeting place and leave the dome for music and entertainment). I also wish to praise Rose - our room attendant - as when I closed the door to go to the gym and I had the 'Do not disturb' she still asked me if I needed towels (which in fact we needed) and so I wish to thank her for being of a great service. We also had a blast at the bowling. Well we loved everything and I was very sad when we had to leave. I wish I had money to come every month but well I will try to save and come again because this is a hotel you go once and keep going. You have to experience it in person to know what I'm saying, so thank you goes to all the staff who made our Weekend so relaxing and fun :)

Room Tip: Our room was 5304 and it was Sea View. We are not a fussy couple so we just loved it that we could watch the Sea in the morning and got rooms and bed as we requested.
2  Thank Graziella B
Ivan B, Manager at db Seabank Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are thrilled to know that your Valentine’s Day was the best weekend experience and you enjoyed your stay with your partner when staying at our hotel.

We thank you for mentioning our staff, the food and the restaurants. We do our best to ensure our guests absolute satisfaction.

When it comes to the Il Punent bar you are right, it is a place for our guests to have a relaxing moment with a glass of a drink of their choice. The Dome is reserved for a music and entertainment where drinks are also served. However, it is good to hear that your partner enjoyed watching his favorite football team. Special thanks for praising Rose for her efforts and thanks again for the kind review.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for my partner's birthday and all 12 of us thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Staff throughout were excellent, truly the hotel's jewel in their crown. A special mention to the animation team who went out of their way to ensure good entertainment or activities each and every night.
Food was excellent, plenty of choice. We were all inclusive and had a choice of 3 restaurants to eat in. We used them all and never were disappointed with any meal, not bad in 1 week.
Sadly very little locally if you want a walk out in an evening, nice beach over a dual carriageway but very little open when we visited in February.
Excellent bus services from bus stop outside hotel. 2.60 euros for a full day bus pass which takes you anywhere on the island. Harbour cruise, 5d cinema , Valleta, poppeye village and Gozo all worth a visit .
Some building work going on at moment, but we were warned before we went and was very un-obtrusive. Would like to go back when fully complete.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank marianm2001
Ivan B, Manager at db Seabank Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and for the beautiful words: Hotel's jewel in their crown. It was motivating to read your feedback and it is great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We were happy to see that you, your partner and your company of 12 enjoyed birthday celebration. Special thanks for praising our amenities, the food, our staff and the animation team, they are thrilled to know their efforts are valued.

We would be honored to be your hotel of choice next time you visit Malta and look forward to your return.Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and myself are into our 2nd week of 3 weeks at the Seabank Hotel and cannot praise it high enough - the food is extremely good there is so much choice and u event get real bacon at breakfast which is a 1st for us. The staff in every department of the hotel are very friendly and obliging (nothing is too much trouble) I asked one of the waitress if it was possible to get low fat marg for breakfast and she went straight to the kitchen to ask the chef and he told her that the butter was not full fat which put my mind at rest cos i'm trying to watch chlosteral levels.
We have been in the spar a few times and the pool which I can def also recommend.
We will be back later on in the year.

1  Thank lobinewcastle

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

It is great to have you at Seabank and it is wonderful to hear we met your expectations when it comes to food. We also thank you for praising our friendly and approachable staff and we look forward to welcoming soon again.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I wanted to write about the Seabank hotel because I had such a great time there on my 4 night 5 day tour package for only 325 ponds sterling out of Leeds England. I traveled on my own and met some great people at the hotel that I ended up spending all my breakfasts and dinners with and a few bevvy's in the eveniing. The hotel is still uinder construction but it never interfered with me at all. I never heard noise or seen any construction mess. I was disappointed that the outdoor pool was closed and even the ocean was a bit cold for swimming. But hay it is off season after all and it was afforable. My trip was Scotland and England so getting here so cheap was a bonus trip that my friend Janet found for me. I enjoyed all my meals at the Seabank and there was no shortgae of food at all. The beer and wine flowed non stop and I even had a few Bailey's ast the bar. Everyone I cam accross who worked at the hotel was fabulous. I took advantage of the Spa in the basement everyday and even treated myself to a hot stone massage and a haircut all of which was reasonably priced. I will deffinately come back to theis hotel again "in season" next time to take advantage of that fabulous pool out back.
Thanks
Travelling Brian

Room Tip: Rooms facing the ocean are great, this also faces the front of the hotel. Quite hotel in the evenings, I slept like a log every night and was ready for the gym and pool at 7am each day before breakfast.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank TravellingBrianF

Dear Brian,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review with us and the TripAdvisor community.

Unlike hot and swimmable summer, winter in Malta can sometime be cold thus limiting the options of outdoor activities including swimming. However, I am confident you will enjoy the beautiful Mediterranean sea and the pool once you visit us back in the summer.

We apologize for the work we had at the resort and are glad to know the construction work did not disturb your stay.

It is great to hear your overall stay was enjoyable and we are happy to be your hotel of choice for your future summer trips to Malta. Thanks again for being our guest.