2,073 results
All reviews hola beach lobby bar the bus marfa bay blue lagoon indoor pool gozo ferry chinese buffet animation team sea view all inclusive drinks relaxing holiday quiet area all inclusive package plenty of sunbeds a la carte restaurant fresh towels
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

My Freind and I have just arrived here.. we have been wondering what this Hotel is trying to be 4*? Not what we expected ..a cross between Butlins and a service station with Rooms .. it all blurs into one faceless mass.. positives are it's clean and the food is plentiful...

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Timo L, Guest Relations Manager at LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Dear inspire,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoy our culinary offers.

Unfortunately, your stay is not to your satisfaction.

If we can do anything to make your stay more pleasant, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.

Timo Löschner

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has just cancelled my booking that i booked on an all inclusive break from 3 months ago . When i go on to the web site they are still taking booking for my dates . Please do not let this happen to you when booking this hotel go else where . Now i have to tell my family we have no hotel . Absolutely disgusting the way this hotel has treated me & my family. AVOID

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Bobbygreen2012
Timo L, Guest Relations Manager at LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Dear Bobby,

kindly note that we are not cancelling any bookings.

The best is if you check with your booking platform whether your payment was declined.

TImo Loschner

Reviewed October 28, 2018

Since it has been newly refurbished, I like to visit often, ambience is very nice.
The food is good and the staff are very friendly and helpful. It is clean and the views are awesome. Labranda overlooks the beautiful island of Comino.

2  Thank Natalie A
Timo L, Guest Relations Manager at LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

Dear Natalie,

Thank you very much for sparing your time in writing this lovely review.

We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with our service.

We hope you had a comfortable trip home and see you again hopefully soon!

Reviewed October 27, 2018

as you will see from my previous reviews we have been visiting this hotel every year since it was opened. we have seen many changes over the years but the consistent factor has been our enjoyment of the hotel. The location suits us perfectly, being out of the way and with truly magnificent views to Comino and Gozo and away from the usual tourist traffic. We have many Maltese friends in the locality and it is perfect as a base for us. The hotel has now recovered from teh issues which dogged teh recent upgrade and is now an excellent standard of hotel. we look forward to visiting every time we book and are welcomed as friends rather than guests and that is the charm of the place. We are extremely well looked after and really appreciate all the nice touches. We will be booking again for next year(2019)
Its always difficult to name specific individuals who make our holiday but I will!!!
Firstly our good friend Mark on reception, who holds that team together and is a true professional in everything she does - a permanent fixture for this hotel if it is to continue to move forwards, then there is Rita and Sandra in the restaurant, who we have known for many years and make us feel very special; Hari who cooks my eggs in the morning and always has a happy smile and greeting; and last but not least the morning fruit expert Slobodan, who hand prepares a beautiful plate of fruit for me every morning.
For further info look at my previous reviews!!!
Just writing this review makes me want to be there!!!! Roll on 2019 and thanks to everyone at Riviera.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank briancUk
Timo L, Guest Relations Manager at LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2018

Dear Brian,

Thank you so much for coming back, for this lovely review and the maximum rate!

We are always more than pleased to have regular guests again with us. And to know that we made you happy one more time is the greatest reward for hosts like us!

It shows us we are on the right track to achieve excellence and motivates us to keep striving for it.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!!

Warm regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2018

I was a bit dubious about staying here as the reviews have been very mixed. I need not have worried though. Hotel was spotlessly clean with a brilliant maid service, food was plentiful and fantastic choices, staff were all.exrrwmely friendly. There was only a couple of downsides - the animation team were practically non existent, evening entertainment was basically the same every night (singer of some variety) and hotel was very remote so you can't escape to go anywhere else at night. Take cards or board games to pass the time

Room tip: Ask for a sea view
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
1  Thank jennab565

Dear Jennab,

Thank you very much for your comment.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation.

We have a chosen program with singers and entertainment in the evening, we will check your comments with our animation team.

Hopefully you had a comfortable trip home and will visit us soon again.

Warm regards