LABRANDA Riviera Premium Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Luna Holiday Complex(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
$117
  • Restaurant
Pergola Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
$306
$297
  • Restaurant
Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
$224
$331
  • Breakfast included
Panorama Hotel(Mellieha)
1,744 results
All reviewshola beachlobby barvince curmithe busblue lagoonindoor poolanimation teamgozo ferrychinese buffetsea viewall inclusive drinksspecial thanksrelaxing holidayquiet areaall inclusive packagea la carte restaurantplenty of sunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I'v been in riviera hotel 15th sep-29 sep.I really enjoyed every single day!The stafs are very friendly,foods are very tasty.The hotel's private(ola) beach is very close to hotel(3min walk)also bar on the beach.You can find programs every day,souna,gim,stearing room are very nice.You can see Comino from bar while you enjoy your nice coctail :) bus stop,bot-trip to Comino island(blue lagoon) oposite to hotel.I recomend it for everyone.Unforgetable time,hurry up to go there! :) Tamas Opauszki Newbury,England(in 2012)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Tamas O
Dean M, Manager at LABRANDA Riviera Premium Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Dear Tamas,

I would like to thank you for the nice comments you have left above.

It is extremely satisfying to hear that yet another guest has left The Riviera Resort & Spa fully satisfied with the services we offer.
We strive on a daily basis to always improve our service in order to always give the best to our guests.
I am really glad that you enjoyed every part of your stay, including our spa which is a true asset to our hotel.
Hola Beach is also a favourite with all of our guests. The palm trees, sun beds, cocktails and drinks are what is needed to unwind whilst on holiday and this is what Hola Beach is all about.

Whilst I thank you once again, we hope that we will have the pleasure of seeing you here with us again.

Regards,

Accommodations Operations Manager

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Just enjoyed a very short stay at the Hotel. The food is good, staff service great, clean rooms, but most impressive is the way Managment went out of their way to accomodate us, going as far as choosing the appropriate room and fitting special locks on the doors for my son's safety. Only slight compaint was the fact that the room was a bit too hot, which I foundvery strange as we had the fan going full blast on cool. Everything else is great, Nothing was too much trouble, will be back!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Sierita
Dean M, Manager at LABRANDA Riviera Premium Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear Dorriane,

I would like to thank you for the nice comments you have left above.

It is very nice to hear that you have enjoyed your stay here with us and I am pleased that your son did so aswell without encountering any difficulties.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of seeing you here with us in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Accomodation Operations Manager

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Recently I took my staff for buffet lunch at riviera - the service offered was excellent, the staff was very co-operative and food was varied catering also for vegetarians and everyone enjoyed his own portion.
Good value for money

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Last Saturday 15th December 2012, I had organized a buffet dinner dance at the Riviera Hotel, I can say that I was so impressed by the staff they were so friendly, the food was excellent, The Food and Beverage Manager Mr.Vince Curmi is a very nice person which everyone really like to deal with, everyone was so satisfied with the nice environment and the amazing staff.
For sure I will go there in near future for me it's a recommendable place.

Maris Azzopardi.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We enjoyed our stay with the riveria resort and spa hotel, the room we stayed in was clean and i was impressed at the daily cleaning from the housekeeping staff. The lift made a strange noise but we got used to it.I was concerned about the cats as I am allergic to them,but they were no problem at all as they did not come into the hotel. The food was nice, although unfortunately there was limited choice for vegetarians, It would be nice to of had some meat alternatives besides fish in the main meal section. If you are vege I would suggest informing the staff of this before your visit. Some of the food was quite salty for me but this may be due to personal taste. The dinning hall staff were very helpful and always able to help. The deserts were very tasty. This hotel is in a very quiet location with no shops nearby but there is a good bus service which was very helpful.

Room Tip: I would suggest a pool view or sea view, I think the back of the hotel is too noisy as the road is there.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dean M, Manager at LABRANDA Riviera Premium Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear Claire,

I would like to thank you for the nice comments you have left above.
It is extremely satisfying to hear that yet another guest has left The Riviera Resort & Spa happy with the level of service we offer.

With regards to the vegetarian option, we kindly ask our future guests to advise us of this prior to arrival so that our team of chefs will be able to prepare something special for them.

Whilst I thank you again, I sincerely hope that we will have the pleasure of seeing you here with us in the near future.

Regards,