We have just returned from a great holiday in Malta.
We stayed here and found it great.
The rooms are very large with plenty storage space. They are also well equipped with TV, fridge, hair dryer, iron, trouser press and tea making facilities. (Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby.) All rooms have balconies with a sea view but those to the front overlook the Gozo ferry but we enjoyed watching this.
They are spotlessly clean and kept that way by a diligent housekeeping staff.
All staff pleasant and helpful, I had a flat battery and the receptionist brought his own car out to give me a jump start.
The dining room has a stunning sea view.
Breakfast is served buffet style and there is plenty choice in cold meats salads and lovely locally baked bread.
My only disappointment was the lack of choice in the cooked breakfast section.
The bacon (when offered) was very fatty with very little meat.
We gave up on the cooked breakfast and settled for the cold meat which was fine.
This was the only issue with the hotel which was otherwise excellent and great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Beautifully situated overlooking the picturesque sister Islands of Gozo & Comino with its own private sandy beach, ideal for all ages." This very popular, spacious, comfortable and well-run family hotel has a secluded location surrounded by the clear warm water of the Mediterranean making it ideal for a leisurely holiday in the sun. English is widely spoken throughout the hotel by the staff. The Resort is situated in a secluded location surrounded by the clear warm water of the Mediterranean. The standard fittings for all bedrooms are of air-conditioning, television + radio, direct dial telephone, trouser press with iron and ironing board, mini bar (stocked on request), hairdryer, ceiling fan, safe (local charge) and en-suite bathroom. Some bedrooms are large enough to accommodate 4 persons. We also offer rooms with facilities for the physically challenged and the hotel is fully accessible with ramps and lifts to all public areas. A small ferry harbour to Gozo is situated a short distance away from the hotel and a regular public bus service operates to the main towns of Sliema and Valletta stopping at en-route towns and villages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Bay Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Hotel Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Hotel Malta
- Paradise Bay Malta
- Paradise Bay Resort Hotel Malta/Mellieha