I treated my girlfriend to a short 4 night all inclusive break at this hotel for her birthday and I can definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. The first thing you notice about the hotel is the spectacular views, the views alone are worth it's weight in gold. We upgraded to a suite which the room the lovely and kept very clean by the maids. The main restaurant again has breathtaking views of the ocean and the food was very nice, the salds and deserts were lovely and all the meats they cooked were very tender and perfectly cooked. The only disappointment was breakfast because there was not much choice but every other meal made up for this. Also the house red wine is nice too but avoid the white if you can.
The pool areas are excellent and again kept wonderfully clean. All in all this hotel is worth a vist. I did read some of the other reviews on here and in true British style I can honestly say they are complaining about nothing as usual.
I am a regular 4/5 star hotel business traveller and although it may not be the 4 star you get in some countries i would rate this hotel 4 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Beautifully situated overlooking the picturesque sister Islands of Gozo & Comino with its own private sandy beach, ideal for all ages." This very popular, spacious, comfortable and well-run family hotel has a secluded location surrounded by the clear warm water of the Mediterranean making it ideal for a leisurely holiday in the sun. English is widely spoken throughout the hotel by the staff. The Resort is situated in a secluded location surrounded by the clear warm water of the Mediterranean. The standard fittings for all bedrooms are of air-conditioning, television + radio, direct dial telephone, trouser press with iron and ironing board, mini bar (stocked on request), hairdryer, ceiling fan, safe (local charge) and en-suite bathroom. Some bedrooms are large enough to accommodate 4 persons. We also offer rooms with facilities for the physically challenged and the hotel is fully accessible with ramps and lifts to all public areas. A small ferry harbour to Gozo is situated a short distance away from the hotel and a regular public bus service operates to the main towns of Sliema and Valletta stopping at en-route towns and villages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Paradise Bay Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Bay Hotel Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Mellieha
- Paradise Bay Hotel Malta
- Paradise Bay Malta
- Paradise Bay Resort Hotel Malta/Mellieha