1,648 results
All reviews rooftop pool self catering mini market superior studio sea view every other day the bus towels were changed the ground floor steep hill mellieha bay cooking facilities great holiday main town ceiling fan bed apartment clean towels
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

I am writing this review whilst laying on my sunbed admiring the view of the town up on the hill .. sort of Biblical, my room 4102 also has this view . Behind me is Mellieha bay , also a great view . The hotel is very pleasant and the staff are very friendly and helpful. My room is clean and cosy amd the bed is .
The breakfast is good with all the usual choice , the dinner menu is small but I have eaten here every night so far , and have not been disappointed. All In all a great place , in my opinion ..
PS bit of a slog up the hill to the town , but several bars and restaurants nearby .

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank F3306ZCalanp
SantiagoD1317, General Manager at Luna Holiday Complex, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Dear Alan p

Thank you for choosing Luna and thank you for staying with us!!

I am glad to read, that all in all your stay was as expected and thank you for your time in review our property!!

Warm Regards

Reviewed October 15, 2018

We stayed at the Luna Complex last week for my step-son's 50th birthday, and cannot fault the hotel in any way.
We were surprising my step-son and the hotel staff were very accommodating in making sure that he did not know we were there until we were ready to meet him, Charmaine was very helpful in all of our dealings.
Our rooms were clean and housekeeping was excellent, we were never without clean towels. The rooms are bright & spacious and the beds very comfortable (the pillows could be better though!). The kitchenette was well equipped for the type of self-catering that it is used for.
All of the staff, and I mean all, were friendly, smiling and willing to help at any opportunity. A special thanks to Claire in the restaurant who organised a large table for our party, and the barman who got to know our happy hour drinks order each night (sorry, didn't get his name)!
We were half board and the meals were excellent, the braised pork on our last night was delicious, our compliments to the chef.
The roof top pool was lovely and always very clean, we didn't use the ground floor one but it too looked perfect.
Any entertainment that took place was over by around 10.30pm so noise was not an issue.
Our only point of note is that maybe non slam door closers could be fitted, the doors close very quickly and noisily and our neighbours never bothered to be careful about this. However this is a very minor point.
All in all we had a wonderful stay at the Luna Complex and would not hesitate to recommend it & will probably stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ali_Joy62

Dear Ali-Joy

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Your review will be an example to help other travelers to choose wisely when booking a hotel in Malta :)

Sneek peak for the coming months is that as from next year we will have a New Indoor pool and much more things on the pipeline!!!

Also, so you know, this will be the first winter operating trough the festive season and the shoulder months ( till 7th January 2019 )
If you wish, do not hesitate, and drop me a mail!!!

Warmest regards

Reviewed October 13, 2018

Booked this hotel for my family members who were joining us for a wedding celebration and it was perfectly located for the beaches and amenities of Meilieha and the friends and family staying at dB Seabank. Clean, comfortable and convenient.

Date of stay: August 2018
SantiagoD1317, General Manager at Luna Holiday Complex, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Dear Maria T

Thank you for your choosing Luna and for your review.

I am glad that overall you had enjoyed the stay with us.

Should you wish to come back in the near future, please do not hesitate and drop me a mail!!

Warm Regards

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Good points - pools on the rooftop are lovely, food is lovely, downstairs bar is a must, nice clean and spacious room, mini mart, most of the staff are friendly, short walk to beach and restaurants.
Bad points - free WiFi is only in the reception, which in this day and age is a bit of a killer. Had one member of staff split one bottle of iced tea and charge us double. Not enough duvets in the room and no condiments/not enough toilet rolls etc.
With some staff training and without being so skimpy in amenities, this has the makings to be a five star hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Ellen

Thank you for your review and for choosing Luna

I took note of your comments and we will use them to improve our services.

Glad that you loved the roof top pool which is the lates project of the great 2018!!

We have more on the pipeline for the coming months!!

Regards

Santiago

Reviewed October 12, 2018

we stayed here for 13 nights and were very happy with all the facilities, domestic service was fabulous , and friendliness of all the staff. Especially Reception helpful with everything we needed. Loved the rooftop pool areas and our sea view room. Would definitely go back .

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Mealyhen

Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Luna.

I am glad to read that you loved the latest project of the roof top pool and glad to read about our staff members.

Also happy to read that you will definitely come back with us!!

Should you wish to get special rate, please do not hesitate and drop me a mail!!

Wamr Regards