“Great experience”
Review of H2O Divers - CLOSED

H2O Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Add a little ZEST to your life SCUBA DIVE today...Are you sitting comfortably, steaming hot coffee in hand? Now lets book your diving holiday in Malta with H2O Divers. Here at H2O Divers we know what will make your holiday a great one. H2O Divers have two PADI centres on the island with a world renowned reputation for the best scuba diving in the Mediterranean. Add our individually designed dive packages, together with our vast diving and teaching experience, reflected in the enthusiasm of our hand-chosen crew, and you have the perfect recipe for making your diving holiday a memorable one. Now you have chosen Malta as your dive destination, so lets book your diving holiday.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

On our very 1st scuba diving experience we chose H2O divers because of the good reviews on Tripadvisor and we certainly made the right choice! The patience that all instructors showed when dealing with our teens and their parents made it a very successful experience for all of us. Thank you Vicky, Mick, Simon, Elodie, Daniel, Julien & Mike for your patience and your great instructions. You all have made sure that this was not our last scuba diving experience!

vicky643129, Manager at H2O Divers, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Many thanks for the review and you comments hope to see you again

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Anyone who is looking for a Truly Professional Diving Experience look no further at H2O. I can't recommend Vic & Mick enough, to say they went out of there way to help us is an understatement. There staff of professional padi instructors are also extremely well trained and again go out of there way to help you feel as comfortable as possible. I myself flew out to H2O to get myself trained as an Open Water Diver, and have to say I was nervous. On arrival I was met by the H2O team and was made to feel Very welcome and settled in quickly. My Padi instructor was Mike who I have to say was Brilliant & got me through my Open Water Course. His training, support, experience shone through which gave me the confidence to pass my Open Water Course! Massive Thanks Mike!!
I also have to say that Dan, Elodie, & Julian (Padi Instructors) are a credit to H2O Divers and I was honoured to have met them. Last to say the facilities at H2O are Excellent and ran by Mick & Vic which I can only say what an amazing team these guys are and again a credit to Padi and H2O Diving!

1  Thank jayMidlands
vicky643129, Manager at H2O Divers, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Many thanks for your lovely comments about the centre and the Staff and very big well done on your PADI Open Water Diver Course with us, we hope to see you back for some more diving very soon

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I cannot recommend H2O Divers enough, My wife and I just had several days diving with them and they were superb, a really well run dive school with both superb facilities and staff.
The dive school is awesome complete with its own training pool, training rooms, showers and shop, outside is a nice dive site ready for exploring and they have a well stocked hire equipment area with excellent hire equipment.
We took our own kit which was left safe and secure in the centre each day and cleaned by their staff.
All of the staff were excellent, they listened to your requirements and made sure the sites were suitable, they assisted where required and kept everyone safe, special thanks to Vicky, Mick, Mike, Simon and Justin for making our diving so worthwhile.
The diving sites were great, I enjoyed the wrecks off Cirkewwa (the Rozi Tug Boat and the P29 patrol boat) and my wife loved the Ghar Lapsi caves, but the choice is endless and they get you there and back in one piece in their vehicles.
So if you want to dive in Malta look no further than H2O, you won't regret it.

1  Thank phil d
vicky643129, Manager at H2O Divers, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Hi - Was great having you both here with us hope to see you again. Hope the cold gone and you both recovered.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I sent for a two dive shore bases dive in May 2013. The dive was okay and the equipment was fine. But the thing I like to stress is that safety came first always. Put dive was Cut short and the second cancelled due to dubious weather. A good Call and hard to make, but the young new instructor did just that. Fine example.

1  Thank Michael M
vicky643129, Manager at H2O Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you very much for feedback and comments.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

A buddy and I planned a dive trip to Malta without much more knowledge than it was a great destination for divers. H2O came highly recommended by PADI, and they are quick to respond to emails, our best way to communicate from the USA 8 time zones away, so we chose them, and they didn't disappoint. Our Maltese experience with H2O Divers was excellent! We asked for a variety of dives, and Vicky stepped up to the plate taking care of everything for us from planning the dive schedule to arranging airport pickups and hotel arrangements so we didn't have to bear the burden figuring out everything in a country we were unfamiliar with. Our guide, Mick, was friendly, energetic, and an expert at each dive site around Malta we went to (about 12 different in 5 days). I loved how he knew so much about each dive site we went to and the joking attitude he had with other divers on the site. We had a lot of good laughs with him.

H2O Divers gave my buddy and me a fantastic diving experience. They go out of their way to accommodate anything you want to do and to put together a memorable experience for you. If you have never been to Malta, or are on your 10th visit, H2O is the truly the best company to book your dives through.

1  Thank Film_Beagle

Hello Guys - Many thanks for taking them time and sending us your lovely comments we hope to see you again here in Malta for some more great dives.