“H2O Divers is the way to go if you want to experience Malta diving!!”
Review of H2O Divers

H2O Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Add a little ZEST to your life SCUBA DIVE today...Are you sitting comfortably, steaming hot coffee in hand? Now lets book your diving holiday in Malta with H2O Divers. Here at H2O Divers we know what will make your holiday a great one. H2O Divers have two PADI centres on the island with a world renowned reputation for the best scuba diving in the Mediterranean. Add our individually designed dive packages, together with our vast diving and teaching experience, reflected in the enthusiasm of our hand-chosen crew, and you have the perfect recipe for making your diving holiday a memorable one. Now you have chosen Malta as your dive destination, so lets book your diving holiday.
Reviewed May 11, 2013

A buddy and I planned a dive trip to Malta without much more knowledge than it was a great destination for divers. H2O came highly recommended by PADI, and they are quick to respond to emails, our best way to communicate from the USA 8 time zones away, so we chose them, and they didn't disappoint. Our Maltese experience with H2O Divers was excellent! We asked for a variety of dives, and Vicky stepped up to the plate taking care of everything for us from planning the dive schedule to arranging airport pickups and hotel arrangements so we didn't have to bear the burden figuring out everything in a country we were unfamiliar with. Our guide, Mick, was friendly, energetic, and an expert at each dive site around Malta we went to (about 12 different in 5 days). I loved how he knew so much about each dive site we went to and the joking attitude he had with other divers on the site. We had a lot of good laughs with him.

H2O Divers gave my buddy and me a fantastic diving experience. They go out of their way to accommodate anything you want to do and to put together a memorable experience for you. If you have never been to Malta, or are on your 10th visit, H2O is the truly the best company to book your dives through.

1  Thank Film_Beagle
vicky643129, Manager at H2O Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Hello Guys - Many thanks for taking them time and sending us your lovely comments we hope to see you again here in Malta for some more great dives.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

excellent week diving in malta with h2o really friendly staff couldn't do enough for me, would highly recommend diving with all of h2o staff. this is the second time I have used them and both times I couldn't fault them 5 star

1  Thank andrew m
vicky643129, Manager at H2O Divers, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Andrew thanks for the comment hope to see you again for some more diving.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Having not dived for a few years, I was a little nervous about booking an open water dive on my own. I'm so glad I went with H2O. They arranged a nice little relaxing reef dive just by the ferry port in Cirkewwa. My instructor Daniel was very friendly, kind and patient, helping us all with any problems kitting up and showing us the flora and fauna on the dive itself.

The staff in the centre were really friendly and a good laugh. Because I'm dyslexic, they also helped me fill in my dive book properly and had a nice chat with me both before and after my dive. I would heartily reccommend H20 to everyone, they were fantastic! Plus for 40E including hire of all your kit, you really can't go wrong. An excellent dive centre, thank you so much H2O!

1  Thank Jenksy79

Thank you for taking the time to give us such lovely feedback. We hope to take you diving again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I had pretty much given up on diving after not being able to successfully complete my Open Water skills on another holiday/resort. I accompanied my husband to H2O; he wanted to do some further adventure dives and I got talking to Steve about why I had not completed my course before. We discussed what the sticking points were and he encouraged me to give it another go. And I am so happy we did! Having the indoor pool at the base allowed me to take a long time to get settled on the confined dive sessions and to do things at my own pace (which seems to be very slowly) trying them out in the pool and then coming out for a cup of tea and a discussion of how it had gone. This was true adaptive teaching at its best! When the time came to do my open dives I was confident and happy and got through my skills well because I had been practising them extensively in the pool. I was lucky that Steve was around and able to spend the time in and out of the water, the knowledge revision sessions were very good discussions and in no way a tick box exercise. I only had time to complete my Scuba but will be coming back in Easter to do the Open water and move on to Adventure dives.
I must also mention Daniel who was doing his Master training at the time and helped out with all my sessions, seeing the good dynamic between him and Steve gave me loads of confidence on how well things are run at H2O and how much they care about safety and enjoyment.
Gareth completed  his Adventure dives including deep, navigation, wreck and fish ID and had a great time. Others have already mentioned the great diving available at Malta.
As I said, life changing for me and we are coming back in Easter to continue our diving adventures with them.

2  Thank Marina B
vicky643129, Manager at H2O Divers, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Many thanks for your lovely review, we are glad you enjoyed you time with us and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I did two dives with H2O Divers, one on a wreck and one i cave formations. I had excellent information before, during and after the dives. I felt really safe and looked after. Steve was our captain and Simon lead the dives. They were truly wonderful and gave me a lot of extra service, including giving me a ride from Sliema to Golden Sands and back. I cant stress enough how professional and great they were in all ways. Really worth the money, and I will definately go back and dive with them again if I get the chance. Best day on the whole vaccation!

1  Thank Cathrine R