“reputation is excellent”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Not sure if this review will count, but I can only pass on comments made to my wife and I, we were unable to go to this restaurant ourself due to other commitments , but two sets of people we made friends with while in malta in Oct 2011 raved about this smallish place, a little above normal price but absolute quality, situated just to the right of the Luna Complex towards beach, we will definetly be trying it next time we visit.

1  Thank stevebillericay

Reviewed October 18, 2011

We where staying in Mellieha, just along the road and thought this would be good for our first night.
The Restaurant is nicely themed inside. The staff very welcoming. The food was excellent. I had a local dish, Bragioli which was delicious. Definately try the local wine it was very good.
I would really recommend this for a good value night out.

1  Thank whoo11
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We went here on our 5th night of our holidays. We luckily were early enough to get one of the small tables outside. The two larger ones were reserved. Quite a few people walked away when realising they couldn't eat al fresco - more fool them! We were made to feel very welcome and the waitress was very attentive and was very nice to our two year old daughter. We went straight to mains. I had lobster for the first time and it was lovely. Gorgeous in fact. Although the waitress kindly helped me with shelling the wee blighter! Hubby had the mixed shell & fish dish which he enjoyed thoroughly! The wee one had a spaghetti dish which she enjoyed as well. You get complementary bread & garlic bread. The quality of the food was fabulous!Nothing could be faulted. Brilliant wee place and I couldnt recommend it highly enough - even if you have to sit inside!!

2  Thank MSKeeley
Reviewed September 15, 2011

We liked this restaurant so much we went back again and would have gone back more times had it not been for the fact that we opted for half board on our second week. Staff are very nice and friendly, not too pushy like some, which I find a big turn off. Food was excellent and I have to say that I had the best salmon dish I think I have ever had and that is something coming from Scotland where our salmon is wonderful. My Fiance had a mixed seafood dish which was also delicious and very generous with the portions. I would definatley recommend this little place. NOTE. while we were dining a couple came in to book a table for the following night. It is quite small so if it gets busy you may be disappointed but it is worth a visit.

1  Thank Andrea J
Reviewed June 13, 2011

We stayed in st pauls bay but we went here for dinner once and food was really good. We had the fish mix and fish shell, it was truly amazing. And my partner had the raviolli, also very good.
Try the maltese dessert, its a cake done with layers of icecream, very good.
The stuff is very friendly.

1  Thank Path35