“Fantastic”
Review of Go Dive Malta

Go Dive Malta
Ranked #4 of 23 Tours in Mellieha
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving centre, offering guided diving in Malta, Comino & Gozo. Also, teaching full padi scuba courses including open water diver and advanced open water diver and many speciality diver courses. We also offer visitors the chance to try scuba diving with the padi discover scuba diving sessions held daily.
Mellieha, Malta
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Loved every minute of my time with Go Dive.
The dives sites were a combination of wrecks and caves with good visibility and no current: perfect for my current level of ability (novice). The team are all really professional and great fun to hang out with.
Can't wait to return for more!

Visited June 2013

Mosta, Malta
“Simply Amazing!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

What an amazing experience. Dived with Go Dive Malta in the beginning of June along with my work colleagues and can honestly say it was a once in a lifetime experience!! Started off with an expert safety lesson thanks to the brilliant Kevin and his assistant Linda who in the meantime had some photos taken for us whilst we listened attentively :) This was followed by a try dive and a couple of beers afterwards. Later on the good stuff followed.. went to the diving area next to the ferry to Gozo and what followed was something out of this world! Honestly no words could explain the pure bliss we experienced under the sea. Thanks Kev & Linda for an amazing day!

Visited June 2013
Zwijndrecht - NL
“Secure and relaxed diving”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The enthousiasm of the team is even overshadowed by their professionalism. Despite heavy wind they were able to find a diving spot where we could enter and leave the water in a safe way. Also the dives were perfect. As a new diver on Malta I had my own accompanying Instructor. The Diving Material is well maintained and most of it is even new. Frree pick-up, even for non divers (if place is available), is a good service. Also the touristic and dinner tips enlarged our holiday fun. As a frequent diver I can really say to all GO DIVE MALTA!

D
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diving with a professional and save partner”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I did 2 dives at "Go Dive Malta" prices and service were excellent.

In my opinion Malta is a graet diving spot for beginners and advanced.
Perfekt visibility and low or no currency.

1 Thank Brick M
London
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Billys Car Hire - Superb”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I booked a lovely Hyundai i30 through Billy's Car hire and was assisted by their very capable and informed sales manager Joseph Sammut who made the whole booking procedure very easy and hassle free for us whilst over in Malta.
He arranged for me to be picked up from my hotel and to be taken to the their offices and pick up the car before heading off on my trip to Gozo.
We delivered the car back to the Airport under their instruction and simply left the key in an agreed location.

All in all a fantastic and quick service and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is in the area.

2 Thank krazzy