“Family Snorkelling safari”
Review of Go Dive Malta

Go Dive Malta
Ranked #3 of 23 Tours in Mellieha
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving centre, offering guided diving in Malta, Comino & Gozo. Also, teaching full padi scuba courses including open water diver and advanced open water diver and many speciality diver courses. We also offer visitors the chance to try scuba diving with the padi discover scuba diving sessions held daily.
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We went to Malta end of Oct 2012 for a half-term break and came across this dive shop in Mellieha. We booked a family snorkelling safari to introduce our children 9 and 7 to the wonders of snorkelling and had a fantastic time. Our guide Sarah could not have been better ! She made all the technical information fun and memorable for the children and guided them with such care in the water. She took us over some quite deep water but the children weren't bothered as they knew they could rely on Sarah when they had to get the water out of their snorkels. We had an absolutely amazing time and cannot recommend Go Dive Malta and Sarah particurlarly, enough.

There are newer reviews for Go Dive Malta

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Many thanks to Lindsey, Kevin, Gary and Sarah, We had a superb week of diving with Go Dive Malta.

A professional dive center with a fantastic team of knowledgeable PADI professionals.

This was my first time on holiday in Malta and Sara, Alex and I will definitely be back and diving with you. Must start saving now to go back to the Seabank in Mellieha Bay !

Great experiences with great buddies - Cheers Toni and Franz.

Thoroughly enjoyed the Blue Hole at Gozo with Gary, the P29 with Kevin and the Um El Faroud with Sarah.

Huge thanks to Gary for an awesome introduction to the world of night diving. I think I will be turning to the dark side...

Thoroughly recommended.

Go Dive Malta with Go Dive Malta, you would be mad not to!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Friendly and helpful, knowledgeable and safety focused, I had a great experience with these guys and would happily recommend them and the Maltese dive sites we visited. We had mostly great visibility and features at the sites around Cirkewwa and I enjoyed the surreal experience of popping up in Anchor bay with the Popeye village and a film crew in the background. Many thanks to all.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I had previously tried diving in Jamaica and Greece but I dived with Go Dive guys in June and they were much better so did 2 dives in the same week. We returned in September so I could do my open water course with them as they put you completely at ease and I trust them 100% which is important with diving. My wife's experience in Greece had left her scared of diving and with bad memories of her last dive so when I passed my course I convinced her to try again with Go Dive Malta as she liked the people there. She successfully did the discover scuba morning and did a 7m dive in open water and now has 'fond' memories of her last dive, she's even talking about going again and eventually doing the full course. I would even take my 10 year son to try diving with them if he wanted to. Full credit to these guys, they are proffessional, safe, friendly, trustworthy and fun!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Thank you very much for the dive at the madonna site in the afternoon, my instructor is very good and 1st class, and I found him to be very helpful as I have not done many dives in the sea. I would also recommend everybody that is staying in Mellieha to look you all up and book a dive with you as everybody in the shop is so friendly and knowledgeable. A camera is certainly a must
Many thanks again, Clifford.