“A-maz-ing!”
Review of Go Dive Malta

Go Dive Malta
Ranked #3 of 21 Tours in Mellieha
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving centre, offering guided diving in Malta, Comino & Gozo. Also, teaching full padi scuba courses including open water diver and advanced open water diver and many speciality diver courses. We also offer visitors the chance to try scuba diving with the padi discover scuba diving sessions held daily.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Our group of four went scuba "scoobering" diving with Gary and Sarah and enjoyed it so much we booked a second day! Gary and Sarah were so kind and patient with our group! It was a blast! Our second day we dove with Rob and Sarah and the fun continued! We LOVE these guys and highly recommend EVERYONE go see them! Ask about pastizzies and woody's with cheese! Don't waste your time anywhere else!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I went to Malta to finish our open water course and after reading the reviews here we decided to do it with Go Dive Malta. The great reviews proved to be true. Excellent dives, very honest advice and wonderful instructors (special thanks to Si!!!). We will definitely go back if we have the chance as Malta is not that far from London and it seemed to be great value for money, from the hotel to the restaurants and of course great diving with these guys!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Go Dive Malta are more like family than a dive centre now after a few visits to the island. Professional, exceptionally helpful, knowledgeable and above all fun. If you love diving you'll love this dive centre! I'd recommend them for anyone from those with no experience wanting to try diving, to the more experienced looking for value and fun.

P.S. AdvisorNumber1; you've never dived with Go Dive Malta and I doubt you know anything about diving from your review!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very friendly small island, spoke English in most places, very clean, nice weather, only 3 hour flight. Definitely going back next year

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I came to Go Dive Malta with my family to do my Advanced Open Water and was amazed at how friendly, professional and knowledgeable the dive instructors were. We were picked up for free from our accomodation, the equipment was in very good condition and we were taken good care of! I would definately reccommend this dive operation and would use them again if I re-visited Malta.

1  Thank Beatrice O