“Scub diving”
Review of Go Dive Malta

Go Dive Malta
Ranked #3 of 23 Tours in Mellieha
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving centre, offering guided diving in Malta, Comino & Gozo. Also, teaching full padi scuba courses including open water diver and advanced open water diver and many speciality diver courses. We also offer visitors the chance to try scuba diving with the padi discover scuba diving sessions held daily.
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We booked up with the shop nearest to topaz hotel. I think they are called scuba systems, good friendly English people, did a try dive with girlfriend, both enjoyed and got good pics

There are newer reviews for Go Dive Malta

Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I have just returned from our holiday to Malta, where we went diving with Go Dive. From the email correspondence beforehand, to the service we received while we were diving, I can only say that they are a fantastic organisation. Every member of staff that we met was friendly, easy-going yet very safety conscious, and committed to providing us with a fantastic experience. My husband hadn't dived before and he has come home a true convert - Open Water next trip! I would highly recommend these guys, and would like to thank Kevin, Sarah, Gary, Rob and Lyndsey for making our week really special.
Bev Parkes

1  Thank beverley40
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I had three days of diving and they are a really great bunch. Very friendly & helpful with brushing me up with some things I had forgotten and great tours of the dive sites - my first wreck dive one of the best dives for me so far. Would definitely recommend and if I am ever back on Malta would choose them again with hesitation.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I couldn’t highly recommend Go Dive Malta enough. The team there and experience they created was unbelievable.
As I was wanted to complete my PADI open water certificate I emailed a few companies in Malta for information. Lyndsay from Go Dive Malta’s response was not only prompt but she answered all of my questions and provided me with lots of other details/information that I hadn’t even considered. Lyndsay assisted with booking the PADI course, booking accommodation and provide airport transfers options.
We we’re lucky to have to Gary as our teacher. Gary’s friendly teaching approach and constant ‘safety first’ attitude gave us the confidence to learn and progress with the course. He also has the patience of a saint! I really am extremely happy that I had Gary teach me to dive and would recommend to anyone wanting to learn to ask for Gary.
After passing the course we booked into a dive with Kev. At the dive site before the dive he fully explained every aspect of the dive and made sure that everyone in the group was happy before we started.
Everyone in the Go Malta team was friendly and a pleasure to deal with and they made my experience learning to dive amazing and rememberable. I really hope I can get back to Malta soon! Kelly

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great professionals who take pleasure when YOU having fun, they could really make you addicted to diving by the way HOW they orginize everything, their approach to beginners and of course by the mood they create before diving, while diving and even afterwards. Its priceless.
I believe that they could even make the non-swimmer to descend up to 7 metres!! It was our first dive but we were not afraid even to kiss underwater for the honeymoon foto. Our instructor Gerry was always by our side, control everything.
When i will be next time in malta- i'll be with you again!
Good luck in everything!