“We love you Go Dive!”
Review of Go Dive Malta

Go Dive Malta
Ranked #3 of 21 Tours in Mellieha
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba diving centre, offering guided diving in Malta, Comino & Gozo. Also, teaching full padi scuba courses including open water diver and advanced open water diver and many speciality diver courses. We also offer visitors the chance to try scuba diving with the padi discover scuba diving sessions held daily.
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My sister and I have just completed our Open Water course at Go Dive. We had a brilliant time! Neither of us had ever dived before but fortunately our instructor, Gary, has the patience of a saint. He is great at explaining things in different ways and kept us well stocked with cups of tea to help get us through the theory work. We had fun learning the basic skills in a pool and then transferring them to open water. The conditions for learning to dive here are perfect as the water is warm, calm and clear. Importantly, Gary always puts safety first and enjoyed all our open water dives.

The rest of the crew at Go Dive are all lovely too, and were very helpful when we needed to rearrange the course times. They were also kind enough to pick us up from and drop us back to our hotel everyday.

On our last dive at Cirkewwa, Gary introduced us to a dive photographer called Adrian. He took a picture of us underwater, printed it and delivered to our hotel for €20. The photo is very high quality and a great momento of the course.

So all in all...Happy days!

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have taken Open Water course and I really enjoyed with my instructor, Si. Since my husband is already licence holder after I completed the course, we came back to Go dive Malta to do our first dive together. Si was excellent. She always looked after me (and us) very well and also didn't miss to make us enjoy diving. All other staffs were friendly and pleasant too. Both me and my husband enjoyed so much that made us think to come back again.
Although I was staying at my husband's parents place in Mellieha, transport was always provided between house-shop-dive sites. Needless to say, all equipment were also provided. Whole 4 days were great experience and thank you very much for making our holiday special! We would definitely come back (as I need more practice ;))

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The Go Dive team were the prefect balance of professional attitude and friendly banter to make me feel both comfortable in the water and confident in their leadership. I had never dived before, and started out fairly nervous, but I found the whole experience fantastic!

We did the discover scuba introductory course for 75 Euros per person, which included all equipment, swimming pool training and a supervised 35 minute dive in the sea which would count towards a beginner PADI course. Great value for what we got, in my opinion!

We went to St Paul's Bay because other (apparently better) dive sites were too rough, but it there were still plenty of fish to see and a beautiful underwater landscape. The only downside was that the site was full of divers - no problem for an introductory course, but I expect more experienced divers would find it annoying!

1  Thank Steph B
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have never dived before in my life. I'm not even much of a swimmer. But theGo Dive Malta team are quick to ease any nerves and their professional and friendly manner makes the whole experience thoroughly enjoyable The preparation before the dive is top notch. I felt confident going in to the sea after practicing in the pool. Every member of the Go Dive Malta team is friendly and welcoming. The dive itself was an out of this world experience. I couldn't praise the staff and instructors highly enough. If you ever find yourself in malta, GO DIVE! You won't regret it. Not only is the experience excellent, the price is excellent too, very good value for money! Finally I'd like to give a special shout out to Garry who was our instructor for the dive. Best instructor I've ever dived with mate! He really was quality! As are all the staff there.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

The scuba dive experience was a birthday present from my wife. I cannot reccomend this highly enough for someone who hasn't dived before. I don;t think I was over nervous but it is a dangerous sport after all so there is a bit of what I would like to call more anticipation rather than nerves.
If there are any nerves they put your mind at rest straight away, my instructor was Gary who not only explained everything very clearly but also did it in a way that made your confidence build.
With the suba diving experience your not thrown in at the deep end, you have a chat and get a verbal instruction about the equipment, what to do, and the effects of diving on your body, you then get a practice session in the pool before off in a van for a dive in the sea.
Well worth 75 Euros (an a hour and half horse and carriage ride around Mdina costs the same, what would you prefer to do!) We will be going back to Malta at some point because it's such a lovely island and when we do I will definately go back to Go Dive Malta

2  Thank Adam M