“Excellent cuisine, attentive staff.”
Review of Last Paradise Bar & Restaurant - CLOSED

Last Paradise Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My partner had the sirloin steak (as part of the 13 euro set menu which included his starter of garlic bread and ice cream dessert). He said it was the nicest steak he had ever had and loved the sauce it was in. Fantastic value for three courses

I had veal for the first time in breadcrumbs, tomato sauce and I think the cheese was mozarella. Lovely and tender but a large portion so I couldn't manage it all.

Staff friendly and attentive.

1  Thank BroomBroon
MariaZozia, Guest Relations Manager at Last Paradise Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Last Paradise during your stay. We are pleased that you liked our food and service. Get to know more visit us on our website.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband, seven year old son and I visited the Last Paradise Bar and Restaurant in Mellieha last June during our stay in Mellieha. We ate out every night but I have to say that we enjoyed our meal at the Last Paradise more than any other!

The atmosphere was relaxed and informal; our waiter was very friendly and helpful and the food was absolutely delicious. I was most impressed by the way they bent over backwards to make sure my son had a meal he really enjoyed by offering to prepare a child sized portion of anything he wanted on the menu, rather than fobbing him off with chicken nuggets or fish fingers (my son has a rather refined palate!). My son chose the spaghetti carbonara and said it was his favourite meal of the holiday.

We particularly enjoyed chatting to the British locals who were sitting next to us as they were super friendly and keen to tell us about their experience of living in Malta. We are returning to Malta this summer and this restaurant is definitely on our list of places to eat.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our evening meal at the Last Paradise Bar and Restaurant a few days ago. We found the food tasty and the service reliable. Jo and his son provided us with such information as we required and fellow diners were helpful and sociable. A friendly, family run business. I wish them all success.

Ian Laidlaw

Reviewed March 13, 2013

There wasn't much open here near the water at the beginning of March, but didn't matter! This was perfect! Friendly welcoming people and atmosphere, excellent price quality and delicious tender steaks.Went back three times. We'll recomend it to all our friends and we hope to be back!
Roel and Chris, Holland

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We visit Malta a few times a year and my highlight of the holiday is to have the steak here. We came this time at the end of January and as always the food was great, being pregnant meant i was not able to have steak unless it was well done so i did not want to ruin it so opted for other things which were all lovely and very yummy. The waiting staff do not hassle you constantly but are always ready to help should you need them. The would highly recommend this resturant as they are very friendly with excellent food

MariaZozia, Guest Relations Manager at Last Paradise Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Best Regards