Splendid Guest House
$333
Hotels.com
Pergola Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
$308
$299
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Maritim Antonine Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
$204
$136
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Luna Holiday Complex(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
$118
$113
$99
$88
Priceline
Panorama Hotel(Mellieha)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsb bensuite roombus stopguesthousemaltaislandsink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I really recommend this B & B to everyone, it's very clean and the staff is simply lovely and kind. The toilet are on the floor and not in the room, but are always clean and so the room. Also, the price is really cheap and the breakfast complete and generous. In the room there are free WiFi and a small fridge, and it's very quiet. I hope to be back next year too!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Claretta N
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Room and towels were really clean, as were the shared toilets. We also had a shower, sink and small fridge in our room which was great! Wifi was a bit patchy and slow, and we both found breakfast to be a bit basic (cereals, bread basket and condiments). Nevertheless it was great value and I'd definitely recommend it.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Aspiring_traveller12
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Yes this is a very safe, clean and good choice in Melliha. Mellieha is a very busy little town with a lot of traffic, but it is absolutely a place to visit. You can walk down to the beach or over to the Popey village. It is also nice to take the ferry over to Gozo and Comino. If you want a cheap place to stay, nice and clean, then you choose Splendid Guesthouse!! Mellieha town has a lot of good resturants, and the view from the cafë behind the church is awsome. Rent a car, it is easy to drive around in this part of the island. Even bicycle is not a problem here. Bus goes right trough city all the time. I have visited Melliha regulary since 1988, it has not changet much, and I always miss when I am not there!

Room Tip: Ask for a good room, and you will get one!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Columbusandme
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I can definitely recommend staying in Splendid Guesthouse when going to Malta. Especially because of very friendly and helpful staff, homemade cakes for breakfast and nice view from the roof of the building :) Some rooms are without toilets- check before your booking and breakfasts are actually the same every day- but they give you this great cakes :) This is a great place if you want to make some trips around Malta :)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank asiurek
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

The room and shower facilities may not be the best but rooms are clean and the warm welcome and the flexibility of services are outstanding.

Breakfast should only be served starting from 8:30am. However, as I need to go out for a diving course early in the morning, the owner, John, offers to serve me the breakfast earlier in the morning before I go! Really appreciate his help.

Also, John would give suggestion and recommendation on things you're not sure, such as places to eat and give honest opinions. The restaurant recommended is amazing and he even helped make the reservation for me.

There was one day that I really missed Chinese food and John even cooked for me and his cooking is much better than many Chinese restaurants in the area!

I had a lovely stay in the guesthouse. John did try his best to take care of his guests' needs and ensure his guests have a pleasant stay in his guesthouse.

• Stayed: May 2014