“Definitely the best restaurant in Malta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bouquet Garni

Bouquet Garni
Ranked #1 of 110 Restaurants in Mellieha
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely the best restaurant in Malta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

My daughter and I just called in one evening. Once settled by the very friendly staff, we both decided on the set menu.The food was excellent and the atmosphere was lovely. In fact everything about this restaurant was so good we made a reservation for later in the week. We certainly weren't disappointed. i had the prawn bisque starter (I could have had another one it was so tasty!) followed by duck which was cooked to perfection. We asked if we could wait a while before having desert and were told it was no problem at all, just to give one of the staff a shout when we were ready. If you intend to go, please make a reservation for the weekend as so many people were turned away and this restaurant is far too good to miss! Highly recommended!

1 Thank Joanne M

• Polish first
Swieqi, Malta
“Easily one of the best restuarants in Malta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Having had dinner there around 3times, I've always been satisfied - The duck is amazing and cooked perfectly. The last time i went i had the tuna steak which was cooked to perfection and so flavoursome! Excellent staff and so friendly! I have no complains, but just a Big Well Done !! This is easily my favourite restuarant in Malta

1 Thank asparag00se
Walsall
“Best meal we have had for a long time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Food was excellent, people friendly and knowledgeable. Not the cheapest restaurant we visited in Malta but certainly the best and you get what you pay for. Would highly recommend.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Penny B
Kent, UK
“Mmmmm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Was lucky to walk in at 18.30 and find a free table. Knowledgeable owner who went through the selection of fresh fish of the day, as well as the day's specials. I opted for braised pork cheek with celeriac purée and crispy onions, which was a sublime starter!sin course was a tender juicy Aberdeen Angus ribeye with Whisky and Peppercorn sauce, served with fresh veg. Beautiful but I couldn't finish it. Excellent meal and as a solo female traveller I was well looked after! I'm going back next week and dragging a friend!

2 Thank decolady20
Welwyn, United Kingdom
“Taste buds are still excited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Last week while enjoying a few days in Malta we had the good fortune to trip across this restaurant. Family run, the house run by the Father (himself an ex restaurant owner) and daughter-in-law. The chefs are the two sons. We enjoyed good food and the presentation & preparation in this restaurant did not disappoint. Service was prompt, polite yet informal. My wife & I had a three course dinner with a bottle of wine, the cost was 98 euro. In view of the quality the meal also represented excellent value.
Reserve a table.