“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Atmosphere was fab, service was good, food was excellent both in terms of taste and presentation & prices were moderate. Thumbs up!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Great value on food, pizza and pasta were great. But charging 4.90 for a bottle of water is just a complete rip off. 5 star or not that is just a laugh. Pity as I said that the food is really good but I will not return as water is essential.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Used this restaurant several during our stay at the Radisson Golden Sands. Certainly the best value of the hotel restaurants. The portion sizes were very generous, usually didn't need a starter, just a main course. The pasta dishes, pizzas and risottos were all excellent. The ice cream was fabulous and very reasonably priced. It does get quite busy in the early evening, so advisable to book.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I wasn't staying at this hotel, but I decided to eat at the restaurant after having been to the beach and realizing what a nice view this restaurant must have. The food was great, with a large selection of items available to suit anyone's tastes. The dishes are somewhat basic and casual in style, and everything we ordered was very good. Service was very good considering that the restaurant was so busy. We were left waiting for quite some time, but I think it was only because we came at such a busy time of the day. All the same, it was nice to look at the view of the sea while we were waiting, and we weren't in a rush anyway. All the food was quite reasonably priced, although we did find the drinks to be uncomfortably expensive. I guess this is to be expected when you eat in a restaurant that is in a hotel or resort, so I can't really blame them. All the same, I would still justify coming back to this restaurant considering the wonderful views and varied menu.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Nice place for lunch with a wonderful view. Salmon salad was very good and presented in an original way. Prawns pasta was very good aswell. What puts me off is people running around in their swimsuit around the restaurant. Even though outside, its still a restaurant. But that wont keep me from visiting again. Staff are very professional and polite.