“Stunning......both visits!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My wife and I ate here twice during our stay. The food, atmosphere and service are amazing.

If you can.....you absolutely must try it. You will not be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Giuseppi's

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Looks great - but didn't live up to 1st impressions. My wife is a vegetarian - which they knew - but still didn't stop them plonking beef croquettes in front of her!
Menu for vegetarians is very limited.
The taste of the rabbit was really spoilt by a far too heavy Jus.
I did see another diner go for the beef - which did look really good and made me wonder why I hadn't gone for that too!
The wine was mediocre.
Much preferred Bouquet Garni restaurant round the corner.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had the steak which was really delicious and they were accommodating with me changing for rocket and parmesan instead of the accompaniments that were on the menu.
But the place is small and dark and like a corridor and if you talk, then everyone in the whole restaurant can hear you. The atmosphere is really lacking,

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We found this restaurant over-priced and over-rated. There is no doubting the owners enthusiasm for his food, but we found it mediocre. My husbands tbone steak was very fatty. I chose pork cheeks as I'd never tasted them before. They were tasty, but over-priced. When the bill came, we were charged 10 euros for a small bottle of water and two small local beers. We have always paid around 1.60 for the beers in other restaurants, so how much did we pay for water?!!. Wouldn't return.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

we waited an eternity for our main course in fact we asked themto bill us for what we had eaten because we didnt want to wait any longer,when we complained we were told they had booked a party of thirty for that night and were very busy,they couldnt cope wont go back ever