“Still keeping it's posisjon as the best fish restaurant in Tenerife.”

Rincon del Marinero
Ranked #249 of 717 Restaurants in Arona
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2013

We had to come back. It's' been 2 years since we last visited Tenerife. We had a special and really tasty frech fish meal here that time.
Also this time we where pleased with the food.
A lot of locals use the restaurant and that should say that it is a good one, but it also takes some attention away from the tourists. ;-(
However they do their best also to create a good frame around our meal as well!
We do recommend the restaurant after the tunnel, the first one at Los Cristiano's side!
Enjoy!

1  Thank bje-wap

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We had walked passed this restaurant many times and I was more keen to try it than my husband. We wouldn't go again. The waiter appeared impatient when we had questions about the menu. When we asked what the fish came with he said "nothing, only fish, no vegtables or salad". We shared a portion of steamed mussels which were ok, nothing special. I had hake cooked basque style and my husband had grilled sole and we ordered potatoes and salad to accompany. Imagine our surprise when the sole came with salad on the plate and the hake was accompanied by some shellfish and a few vegetables. We need not have ordered the separate salad and potatoes. For us, fhe food and service was acceptable but nothing more.

1  Thank LFOak
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We went there last night with friends and had sardines, grilled small squid and local wine was all excellent. Would definitely recommend and will go back.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Although I am not a fish lover, we decided to try out this restaurant, we had passed by it a couple of times and it did not appear to be that busy, and from the first minute we went in to moment we left everything was perfect, the sea food paella was mouth watering, my partner had some local fish, which she said was excellent. It was a friday night when we went, and by nine the place was packed, a lot of locals were eating here. There is a good choice of food, the staff are friendly and efficient. If you like fish you have to try out this restaurant.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

Just ate in this lovely sea food restaurant, I had swordfish it was lovely, my wife grilled mullet which she loved, my daughter and her boyfriend had seafood paella which was in my daughters boyfriend words the best meal ever. Service was good, drinks were good too and really good value compared to the other places we have ate so far on our holiday. Would defo recommend to anyone who's loves fresh seafood.