“Superb ,great food ,great service very friendly”
Review of Fortuna

Fortuna
Ranked #196 of 710 Restaurants in Arona
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Been going for a number of years , food is always superb , lamb ,rib of beef you never know what to pick its all good .will hope too return many times before the owner retires in 2037 as he tells you

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have been going here on and off for 35 years. My visit this week was poor. The food and welcome from the owner was the usual great standard but the service from staff was dreadfull.

Unattentive, and not interested in serving you. Something else Sir/Madam ? not in their programme.Take your plates but nought else. Sadly owner by end of our meal had settled with friends for a meal and was not available for me to dare interupt. Shame as has been a mainstay for years.Now on slippary sloop?

1  Thank PeterEastDean
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Lost count of our visits to this place and never had a bad meal

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Most of the restaurants in Los Cristianos not surprisingly cater for the lowest common food denominator. La Fortuna is quite different in this respect.
This is a Slovakian owned restaurant, and I can't comment it it's typical Slovakian fare, as I've never been. What I can say is that is it very reminiscent of an Eastern European restaurant in that if you're a vegetarian I'd suggest you skip it. That may be unfair, as I have neither tried nor looked for vegetarian options, but meat dominates the menu.
I've been here a few times now, and have never had a bad meal. The quality is good and the portions are very generous. That ticks most of my restaurant requirements.
I'd especially recommend the half leg of lamb, but only order this is you have a big appetite.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

A nice place to eat, plenty of choice and food was tastey, hot and well prepared.
Lasagne and calzone was our choice and very nice it was to.