Stayed in a 2 bed, ground floor apartment overlooking the tennis court and road; a little noisy but mostly from other guests. Facilities were average, although we all found mattresses too hard and bedding not great. Slight problem with water pressure from en-suite bathroom sink taps; shower was fine. Entertainment was what you'd expect really; a little hit and miss but fun when you return after a good meal and drinks. Gym not up to much but better at one of the other Silverpoint resorts close by if you want a decent workout. Pool area clean and sunbeds plentiful, even though many reserved early on in the day; maybe a problem in peak periods. Plenty of food and drink options on the way down to the town; nearest beach a good stroll, maybe a mile or so. Enjoyed our stay but believe the 2 other resorts in the group, further up the hill, BH Heights and Hollywood Mirage, better options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beverly Hills Tenerife is a charming resort in an amazing location, with stunning views over the town of Los Cristianos to the blue Atlantic Ocean beyond. The resort has a lovely relaxed atmosphere with a delightful open air piazza bar, lush avenues between the apartments and lots of shady spots where you can relax and soak up the laid back lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Suites at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Hills Club Hotel Arona
- Beverly Hills Hotel
- Beverly Hills Resort
- The Suites At Beverly Hills Tenerife, Canary Islands