The place itself was very nice, very clean. We used to go to Hollywood Mirage pool as our family was staying there and the pool was larger than Heights pool. The location is a bit out and up a steep hill but free buses to and from the beach were great. There was some excellent restaurants nearby as well as in Los Cristianos.
We went on a promotional deal so expected the timeshare presentation, didn't expect the horrible and thuggish behaviour though. If you have to do the same demand that you expect to stay 90 mins for the presentation only as I did, it will get them irate but if you aren't interested tell them and don't be intimidated. Some families were there 5 and 6 hours........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in lush tropical gardens a stay at the Beverly Hills Heights in Arona, Tenerife can turn an ordinary getaway into your dream holiday. The facilities have the best that modern day luxury has to offer, including tennis, squash and bowling alleys. The resort features one and two bedroom apartments with a freshwater swimming pool and a number of excellent bars for poolside relaxation. There are also two bedroom luxury units and three bedroom penthouses at the Beverly Hills Heights for a more exclusive holiday experience. All the units at the Beverly Hills Heights are fitted with modern appliances and boast a private terrace or balcony where guests can sit and enjoy the view or take their time over a leisurely meal and drinks with friends. Whichever type of unit you select, you can be assured that it will be spacious and tastefully decorated, providing the ideal accommodation and base from which to explore Tenerife. Venture outside the resort and you'll find the lovely seaside town of Los Cristianos right on the doorstep. With fantastic and child friendly beaches, Los Cristianos is a lovely resort town on the sundrenched southern shores of Tenerife. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Hills Heights Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Hotel Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Tenerife, Canary Islands