Booked a week at the resort through RCI and was more than happy.
We had room 619 which was 2 floors, the living area upstairs and the 2 bedrooms downstairs. The apartment had 3 bathrooms which were very clean, all with very powerful showers. From the master bedroom we had a little courtyard where we had direct access to the pool.
Upside - quiet, staff were great in particular Victor (the lifeguard), warm pool, lots of beds and shade. Complimentary shuttle bus into the centre of Los Crisitianos. 2 very good restaurants close by
Downside - the beds were horrible and the hot water was dangerously hot. My daughter was nearly scolded by accidentally turning on the wrong tap. Oh and the hill!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in lush tropical gardens a stay at the Beverly Hills Heights in Arona, Tenerife can turn an ordinary getaway into your dream holiday. The facilities have the best that modern day luxury has to offer, including tennis, squash and bowling alleys. The resort features one and two bedroom apartments with a freshwater swimming pool and a number of excellent bars for poolside relaxation. There are also two bedroom luxury units and three bedroom penthouses at the Beverly Hills Heights for a more exclusive holiday experience. All the units at the Beverly Hills Heights are fitted with modern appliances and boast a private terrace or balcony where guests can sit and enjoy the view or take their time over a leisurely meal and drinks with friends. Whichever type of unit you select, you can be assured that it will be spacious and tastefully decorated, providing the ideal accommodation and base from which to explore Tenerife. Venture outside the resort and you'll find the lovely seaside town of Los Cristianos right on the doorstep. With fantastic and child friendly beaches, Los Cristianos is a lovely resort town on the sundrenched southern shores of Tenerife. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Hills Heights Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Hotel Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Tenerife, Canary Islands