This is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in. Five adults shared a two bed (one en suite) apartment very comfortably.
The accommodation was clean & comfortable, with good facilities (TV with wide range of British channels [not that we watched it much!], spacious bathrooms, good storage, lovely large balcony, well equipped kitchen).
The resort itself also had good facilities - the pool (& its wonderfully friendly attendant) was really good, & the bar even held a Canarian lunch which was a bargain. There are good supermarkets, bars & restaurants nearby. It was also close enough to the affiliated hotels, so we spent most nights in the Show Bar of the Beverly Hills Club after dinner in town. The entertainment in the Show Bar was actually pretty good, even though I don't usually like that sort of thing!
The only down side is that it is quite far from the beach & town centre. However, there is a free bus service (with a lovely driver!) that runs throughout the day, & the walk itself isn't too bad.
I read a lot of horror stories about Time Share reps & things before I went, but not once were we spoken to about time share or pressured into anything.
I really want to return to this hotel as part of a holiday with children next year, as I think it was relaxed & quiet enough that it would also suit a family stay.
I really recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in lush tropical gardens a stay at the Beverly Hills Heights in Arona, Tenerife can turn an ordinary getaway into your dream holiday. The facilities have the best that modern day luxury has to offer, including tennis, squash and bowling alleys. The resort features one and two bedroom apartments with a freshwater swimming pool and a number of excellent bars for poolside relaxation. There are also two bedroom luxury units and three bedroom penthouses at the Beverly Hills Heights for a more exclusive holiday experience. All the units at the Beverly Hills Heights are fitted with modern appliances and boast a private terrace or balcony where guests can sit and enjoy the view or take their time over a leisurely meal and drinks with friends. Whichever type of unit you select, you can be assured that it will be spacious and tastefully decorated, providing the ideal accommodation and base from which to explore Tenerife. Venture outside the resort and you'll find the lovely seaside town of Los Cristianos right on the doorstep. With fantastic and child friendly beaches, Los Cristianos is a lovely resort town on the sundrenched southern shores of Tenerife. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Hills Heights Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Hotel Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Tenerife, Canary Islands