I have just returned from a one week holiday at Beverly Hills Heights resort. My family were allocated a lovely two-bedroom maisonette style apartment with a roof top veranda overlooking the pool area from a high up location. The accommodation was in very good condition and is obviously well cleaned and maintained. In actual fact the whole resort is in top order and the impressive lobby looks beautiful.
Although the resort is some way from any beach, a courtesy bus is laid on to take you right into the heart of Los Cristianos. This bus runs hourly and is very useful although taxis are inexpensive.
I understand there have been complaints about the amount of steps (the resort is sited on the side of a hill). I should report that any reasonably fit people will not have any problem although I can see there might be some issues for people of limited/no mobility.
The pool area is lovely, a real sum-trap as you might expect, but not too loud and overbearing.
On the Site campus there is a shop which serves lovely bakery products in the
I don't really have any negatives other than:
- British paranoia at the thought of not getting a sun-bed I.e. reserve them with towels
- The patio bar which was a bit cheap and tacky
- same for the organised entertainment.
Finally, the timeshare company involved in the promotional holiday are to be avoided in my opinion. They were rude and broke their own code of conduct. Please PM me if you want further information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in lush tropical gardens a stay at the Beverly Hills Heights in Arona, Tenerife can turn an ordinary getaway into your dream holiday. The facilities have the best that modern day luxury has to offer, including tennis, squash and bowling alleys. The resort features one and two bedroom apartments with a freshwater swimming pool and a number of excellent bars for poolside relaxation. There are also two bedroom luxury units and three bedroom penthouses at the Beverly Hills Heights for a more exclusive holiday experience. All the units at the Beverly Hills Heights are fitted with modern appliances and boast a private terrace or balcony where guests can sit and enjoy the view or take their time over a leisurely meal and drinks with friends. Whichever type of unit you select, you can be assured that it will be spacious and tastefully decorated, providing the ideal accommodation and base from which to explore Tenerife. Venture outside the resort and you'll find the lovely seaside town of Los Cristianos right on the doorstep. With fantastic and child friendly beaches, Los Cristianos is a lovely resort town on the sundrenched southern shores of Tenerife. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Hills Heights Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Hotel Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Tenerife, Canary Islands