Me and my family stayed at this great Hotel for 14 days - 8 people in 2 two bed room apartments. Both wiht 2 very fine marble bathrooms and big balconys with sea view. Nice and quiet neighborhood and fine supermarket and very nice restaurants just around the corner. And a short 4 euro taxi tour to the Los Cristianos city center (or a 15 minutes walk - up hill though when heading back). The pool area were not crowded, and we never missed 8 sunbeds next to each other - we did not reserve sunbeds in the morning. We were all very satisfied and would not hesitate booking rooms at the Heights again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in lush tropical gardens a stay at the Beverly Hills Heights in Arona, Tenerife can turn an ordinary getaway into your dream holiday. The facilities have the best that modern day luxury has to offer, including tennis, squash and bowling alleys. The resort features one and two bedroom apartments with a freshwater swimming pool and a number of excellent bars for poolside relaxation. There are also two bedroom luxury units and three bedroom penthouses at the Beverly Hills Heights for a more exclusive holiday experience. All the units at the Beverly Hills Heights are fitted with modern appliances and boast a private terrace or balcony where guests can sit and enjoy the view or take their time over a leisurely meal and drinks with friends. Whichever type of unit you select, you can be assured that it will be spacious and tastefully decorated, providing the ideal accommodation and base from which to explore Tenerife. Venture outside the resort and you'll find the lovely seaside town of Los Cristianos right on the doorstep. With fantastic and child friendly beaches, Los Cristianos is a lovely resort town on the sundrenched southern shores of Tenerife. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Hills Heights Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Hotel Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Tenerife, Canary Islands