“Great restaurant”

Finca Las Gangarras
Ranked #131 of 717 Restaurants in Arona
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Finca With All Its Charm Canary, Stone Castles And Great Spaces To Share And Live A Different Moment Between Vegetation Outdoors. A Unique And Unexpected Place In A Rinconcito De Buzanada - Arona. Enjoy A Canary Food And Meats To The Brasa.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I recently visited this restaurant with family and friends. My personal opinion is, that it is a great place to experience. There is something for everyone. 5 original canarian houses from around the year 1850, located in a natural area, presented like a botanical garden. The houses are made up in a traditional design and colours.The setting is impressive. There is plenty of tables outside too, beautifully arranged around the trees. The service was outstanding, even though the waiters didn't speak much English. They made sure we have everything we want and were very helpful without being too servile. The food was delicious, original and well presented. There is a kids corner with slide and a swing, so when the kids get bored of sitting quiet at the table they can play and have their own fun. I am so glad we visited.

1  Thank Vesy R

Reviewed June 7, 2012

We were recommended this restaurant by the Hotel staff at the 'All Inclusive' where we were staying. I was ready for a change from the Buffet. I asked for a non-touristy suggestion and this was the suggestion.

If you are trying to find it from the coast, turn left off the main road by the children’s play area and you can’t miss the sign. As you go up their drive you pass a series of vegetable patches and start to doubt you are in the right place. You are.

As the other reviews state the service and food was excellent. I’m not one for top marks on every count but I felt I couldn’t give it any other score. The main attraction for me was the other clientele were all Spanish speaking which I’ve always found to be a good sign.

2  Thank BusinessandLeisure71
Reviewed May 26, 2012

went 3 times in may great food wonderful atmosphere will be back again soon nothing too much trouble for them look them up at lasgangarras.com would be great for a party or wedding reception.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

It may be just 15 minutes drive from the beaches of the south of the island, but it's a million miles away in terms of the surroundings.
The restaurant consists of 5 canarian farm outhouses dating back to 1850. This means a lot of work for the restaurant staff but it creates pleasant, natural surroundings for those lucky enough to be seated at a table. The 4 acre site allows for the owners to organically grow their own vegatables right there around the restaurant. We tucked into a Canarian salad to start with, followed by salted fish with sweet potato (they specialise in authentic canarian food & grilled meats). Divine! And that's before you consider the friendly service & reasonable price. We will be back!

3  Thank JohnC16
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Lovely location excellent service. This is our second visit and would go again and again. Portions are excellent, starters large so make sure your hungry when you go. Mixed grill's for two people excellent value.

3  Thank debbie c