“Great food!”

Tasca Jose Mi Nino
Ranked #61 of 769 Restaurants in Arona
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: - Tipycal Spanish "Tapas" - Iberian Meat - Selection of Chesse - Special Meat - Fish
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed a very tasty meal with amazing iberico ham and the slow fish was fabulous! Very genuine Spanish food in a lovely atmosphere! Good value for money too!

1  Thank Nicole S

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Don't miss this restaurant when you're in Teneriffe. Fantastic food, good wine and perfect service. You may have to book because it's very popular to dine there. Me and my wife and and two of our best friends booked it for three evenings. It was suuuuuper!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I own a small place in Los Cristianos, Tenerife, and have been spending our holidays there for a good number of years now. The Tasca Jose Mi Niño was recommended by a local and I have to say that this place is the perfect combination of food and service. The owner, José, cannot be a better person and waiters always go the extra mile to make you feel at home with the food. A highly recommendable treasure!

1  Thank loschamitos
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I give this restaurant 5 stars because of the food, the perfect service, the enviroment and how they make me feel welcome. Nice gooing :-)
It is the place where you can be your self and just enjoy your meal.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

My husband and I found this terrific restaurant on a recent visit. We returned for the tasting menu and again for a few glasses of wine. Service is excellent and the food sublime. Worth trying is the triple layer chocolate cake. Definitely a hidden gem.

1  Thank KBURR2013