“Fantastic !!!”
Review of Atlantic Divers

Atlantic Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Atlantic Divers Tenerife is one of the largest scuba diving centers in Tenerife and is a P.A.D.I. Gold Palm 5 Star Instructor Development Centre as well as a B.S.A.C. Dive Training Centre. We welcome all organizations to dive in Tenerife, with us. From the non-divers to the most qualified. Our PADI and BSAC Dive Centre in Tenerife caters for groups diving as well as individuals. Diving in Tenerife is an experience not to be missed. Some of the best diving in the Canary Islands. We are a fully insured and registered diving centre, as are our 6 qualified Open Water Instructors. We have two dive boats, both insured and registered with the Capitan Maritime, two minibuses and 25 full sets of diving equipment. Scuba diving in Tenerife, with its lava reefs, drop offs, caverns, wrecks, abundant marine life, clear and warm waters make diving simply the best…… night diving in Tenerife is also a must, any night of the week. Ovur dive centre opens from 8.45am until 18.00. seven days a week.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spanje
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic !!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Diving With Atlantic Divers is always Fun !!! Thank You Guys always Fun and Great to Dive with you !!

Visited April 2013
Geofftenerife, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Rocas,

Very kind words. many thanks for those.
See you soon....

Geoff. x

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fantastic team, fantastic dive”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

i'm 11 and i went scuba diving for the first time. Atlantic divers helped me and made me feel like part of the family (especially kerry) i loved it! i saw tons of fish and a cuttle fish but the best thing was the ray it was the coolest thing EVER!!!!!!

Visited April 2013
Geofftenerife, Manager at Atlantic Divers, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for your great review. It was really nice.
Hopefully see you here again.

Kerry. :-)
Bristol, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Another Return”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is my first report to trip advisor. Yes, another return the Tenerife and to dive with Atlantic divers. And AGAIN, another top marks for Goeff and Kerry, and all the staff. From the start of the day to the end of the day, it is all very Stress Free. In my job that helps. Everything is done for you. I have dived all around the world but still love this place, it does have some good sea life and some great wrecks. The area around is great, a few good bars, a fantastic resturant next door just finishes off the day, chatting about the days diving over a cold beer is a perfect finish, and I have even seen Geoff buy me a few cold ones !! Will I return, yes you bet. Coming back out in June and also Sept so will rack up a few more dives with the gang, a few beers and some good food & company. IDCS608895.BSAC2702. :)

Geofftenerife, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Hi Nick,

Thank you for your wonderful review. A cold flaggon of beer is awaiting your return!!!
See you in June.

Geoff.
St. Albans, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fantastic diving experience. Wonderful dive centre.”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My son and I are Advanced Open water Divers and wanted to qualify with a PADI wreck speciality. We chose Atlantic Divers from the PADI website and contacted them by email. We recieved a reply by return and booked our dives. When we got there we were given a warm welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The instruction Geoff gave us was first class, and we had an immediate sense we were in safe and experienced hands. Kerry is a darling as well as a great instructor and she's pretty handy piloting the dive boat.
Even after the dive, Geoff and Kerry are well up for a beer and a chat!
Altogether a really enjoyable experience, one we hope to repeat sometime in the not too distant future.
thanks guys!! Let me know when you run out of shortbread, I'll send you some more!

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your great review. Kerry and i, as do the crew, really appreciate feedback, good or bad!
Hopefully see you guys again in the future, for a dive and a beer! :-)

Geoff and Kerry
Penang Island, Malaysia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Spot On”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have just come back from 6 days of diving with Geoff, Kerry and the rest of Atlantic Divers. I had never been to Tenerife before and picked this dive company based purely on their website and these trip advisor reviews...I am delighted to say I was not mistaken in my choice. These guys make you feel like old friends from the offset, are clearly very professional and experienced, super helpful - nothing phases them, and they are reassuring where appropriate. Whatever your requirements whether it be support things like transfers, accommodation, supermarkets, meals out, or dive related equipment, courses, and just dives for dives sakes - they advise, assist and quite simply make your holiday hassle free. The diving was great too: a wide variety of sites, some spectacular underwater topography, and plenty of sealife. I certainly got my fill of Octopus, Cuttlefish, Rays, Morays, Barracuda, Scorpionfish, et al plus thanks to Tulula - several close up and personal encounters with a turtle, and then probably the highlight for me - spotting a huge Atlantic Manta Ray. I return to the UK having made some new friends and some fabulous memories. I would return to Atlantic Divers in a heartbeat!

Visited April 2013
Geofftenerife, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Hi Vivienne,

Thanks for that great review. look forward to seeing you again here soon. When next in London I will be up for that G n T .......