“Excellent Dive Centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Atlantic Divers

Atlantic Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Atlantic Divers Tenerife is one of the largest scuba diving centers in Tenerife and is a P.A.D.I. Gold Palm 5 Star Instructor Development Centre as well as a B.S.A.C. Dive Training Centre. We welcome all organizations to dive in Tenerife, with us. From the non-divers to the most qualified. Our PADI and BSAC Dive Centre in Tenerife caters for groups diving as well as individuals. Diving in Tenerife is an experience not to be missed. Some of the best diving in the Canary Islands. We are a fully insured and registered diving centre, as are our 6 qualified Open Water Instructors. We have two dive boats, both insured and registered with the Capitan Maritime, two minibuses and 25 full sets of diving equipment. Scuba diving in Tenerife, with its lava reefs, drop offs, caverns, wrecks, abundant marine life, clear and warm waters make diving simply the best…… night diving in Tenerife is also a must, any night of the week. Ovur dive centre opens from 8.45am until 18.00. seven days a week.
London
“Excellent Dive Centre”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I was recommended to Atlantic Divers by someone at my local Dive Centre and had four dives with them in March 2013. This was my first diving experience since gaining my Open Water in the UK. I found all the staff to be very helpful, especially Geoff and Kerry who conducted my dives. The experience of my first dive will never leave me as a large turtle came towards me face to face. The pick up from the hotel was punctual and the equipment they supplied was good.

Visited March 2013
Geofftenerife, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this review, April 2, 2013

Swineshead, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent diving company”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Atlantic Divers in Tenerife are so good, we were basic divers but they had patience and were so helpful, we were soon diving along side the more experienced people and will be returning very soon.

Espoo, Finland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A superb dive center”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I did a Padi open water course with Atlantic divers in february 2013 and I can honestly recommend them to everyone.
Good equipment, good knowledge and great people with easy going and down to earth attitude.
Big thanks to Scott and Geoff !

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“paradise found..”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I have dived with Geoff, Kerry and the rest of the Atlantic Divers team on many occasions from when I was a brand new open water diver all the way through my diving education to a PADI Divemaster. The team are always professional and attentive. I have seen how they care for you, whatever your level of diving experience. They have a fantastic range of dive sites available to them from shallow reef dives to deeper wreck dives and pretty much everything in between!

Equipment: A very wide range of kit to hire or buy. The hire kit seemed to be maintained to a very high standard

All in all a great family run dive centre that feels more like your local dive centre every time we visited.

Mansfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Atlantic Divers Tenerife”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have dived with Geoff and Kerry 100 times and they make have made each dive very interesting. Most dive centre will only go out if there is two or more divers but Geoff and Kerry will go out even if there is only one diver which as happened to me on several occasions. Tenerife diving very under rated yet to me its far more enjoyable than the red sea. This holiday I have seen A large turtle, Angel sharks, Large puffer fish, Many Rays of different types, Tigger fish just to name a few. I will certainly be back again later this year.

1 Thank HughH70