Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great diving sites

The guides, get guided. We were recommended to use Atlantic Divers through a diving friend who... read more

Reviewed November 13, 2018
294stephd
Ingleton, United Kingdom
Amazing dives professional centre!!

Dived with Geoff and Dan and had a great time. They were very helpful and friendly throughout... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2018
gstring55
Bingley, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews dive sites great diving these guys final dive diving education enjoyable days moray eels trumpet fish my partner geoff company gear tenerife rib kit aowd jack
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We were on the Muscat and approached by the rep for Atlantic Divers who was working on the boat to ask if we were intrested in snorkelling or scuba diving. I wasn't but my hubby jumped at the chance to have a go. There was opportunity to do this from the Muscat on a trial basis but my hubby wanted one on one as he'd never done it before and wanted proper uninterrupted tuition. The rep took a deposit and booked my hubby in at the school for the next available day. Geoff the instructor went through everything and was very thorough and then took us out on his rib so my hubby could do the diving. When he got in the water my hubby had a bit of a panic attack and Geoff was very patient with him, got him calm and took him scuba diving. My hubby had a great time, hasn't stopped going on about it since and is definitely doing it again, all thanks to Geoff at Atlantic Divers.

Date of experience: January 2013
1  Thank Mrs P
Geofftenerife, Owner at Atlantic Divers, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Reviewed January 11, 2013

If you're going to try a dive while you're on Tenerife Atlantic Divers can be highly recommended. Based in Costa del Silencio these guys are well worth a call. Geoff and his staff are highly attentive and are guaranteed to show you some great sights underwater. Following your dive why not call into Marilyn's bar next door for a beer while talking over your experience at sea I'm sure Mike and his staff will make you welcome... They did us!!!

Date of experience: November 2012
1  Thank Graham I

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

What a friendly helpful nice bunch of people .. Met Sarah on the mustcat boar trip and signed up immediately for a dive .. Got picked up at hotel and brought to shop for gear than done a 17 metre dive where I swam with a gigantic sea turtle Kerrys pet I think lol as she just loved her ... Geoff and Kerry are both friendly and very reassuring making the dive relaxing fun safe and super enjoyable .. Very reasonable pricewise would def recommend to anyone .. Thanks guys super buzzzz see yea next time for advanced licence :-)))

1  Thank Getthebuzzup

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Geoff and his daughter (Kerry?) were so helpful, and friendly. We went with our two girls (8 and 9) back in June 12 (sorry for the delay in posting). Geoff was absolutely fine with the girls coming out on the boats with us and, at no current sites, snorkeling or sitting in a rubber ring, whilst we dived. It is hard to find a company that caters for a family and these did a fantastic job! The girls loved it and keep asking to go back! As our eldest has now done her OW we will be back. Geoff organised for them to do bubblemakers as well. The price is very good, and Geoff did us a good deal and could not have looked after us better.

Date of experience: June 2012
1  Thank BeckyRobertson

Reviewed October 4, 2012

After a small SCUBA experience off the MUSCAT catamaran I went along to the Atlantic Divers and under supervision went down to 12 metres. I really enjoyed the experience and am now signing up to do a SCUBA course

Date of experience: September 2012