Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Best experience

I went snorkling in the North of Tenerife and saw beautiful fish! Harry and Doina are very... read more

Reviewed December 13, 2018
HoofdletterF
Emmen, The Netherlands
via mobile
Amazing dive center

I was getting my open water diver license doing my 4 open water dives with this guys! And I must... read more

Reviewed December 10, 2018
X5898QX_
Kiev, Ukraine
via mobile

All reviews excellent diving diving experience cuttlefish these guys constanta dove knowledge organisation equipment rays safety tenerife photos
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I know Harry and Doina from Constanta, Romania, where they had their previous dive center. Back then and now in Tenerife, I can only give maximum review because of their professionalism, friendliness and knowledge of the best diving places. You will be taken care of before, during and after the dive. Always highly recommended! I can't wait for my next visit to Tenerife to dive again with Aquarius.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank msorin
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Thanks Doina and Harrri for making my first diving experience. I highly recommend Auquarius to anyone that either wants to get started or wants to obtain higher level of proficiency diving. This is a highly professional outfit that really impressed me with their knowledge of all subject matter. Cheers

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Tumbleweeds1
Reviewed August 1, 2017

I am French Diver (CMAS N2 + PADI Rescue diver/Nitrox) and stayed end of June 2017 two weeks in south of Tenerife and would like of course dive during this period.
I really advise you to visit and practice with Doina and Harry few dives with AQUARIUS DIVING CENTER in TENERIFE, what I done

* First good point for me , they are speaking fully English (because I am not speaking Spanish) , but beside that they speak also, Dutch, Romanian, Spanish and German.

* Second point , they have good diving spirit ,really friendly , and you feel is passion with high level , in center you have comfortable space for debriefing and courses , shower after dives , space to change clothes and beautiful shop.

Dive equipment are in excellent condition or new.
I not planned in beginning to practice 11 dives , but I had a really good feeling with them
I done few WRECK dives , specific dives spot for pictures , amazing night dives , and also training to perform myself, all was in perfect condition , behavior and respect of safety rules .
I came back with beautiful pictures and memories, thank you Doina and Harry,

Same as PADI organization I give to them 5 stars for diving skill and spirit.
Go with them to enjoy diving in TENERIFE.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank fablor91
Reviewed July 25, 2017

I did a Discover Scuba dive with Harry and Doina few weeks ago. I really enjoyed the experience as we did the dive in a location with plenty of subacvatic wildlife. The underwater skills we did at the beginning of the dive really helped my confidence when exploring the ocean. For sure I recommend trying a diving experience while you're in Tenerife and choosing this team for the dive.For sure you will enjoy a pleasure dive, even if you don't know how to swim very well!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank filipaurelia
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I know the guys (Harry & Doina) for some years now, dove with them a lot. I surely recommend them for leisure diving as well as licensing, they are professional and very careful to details and safety!

Date of experience: July 2017