Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $85.88
from $96.62
from $150.29
More Info
All reviews speak several languages great dive underwater life open water course small group julie ludo tenerife owd holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2019 via mobile

I had a great first dive with Ludo. Although I was quite nervous at first, he was really calm, patient and supportive towards me. I got a private 45 minute diving session, so I must have been lucky. He was always near me in the water, I couldn't really see him most of the time, but I knew he was monitoring me. Their diving center is welcoming and spacious with nice decorations. I also received some great cookies from Julie :). They have a lovely daughter Lucy with whom I had a nice conversation :). Thanks guys for that experience. Next time I'm in Las Galletas, I'll make sure I make another booking with you.

3  Thank MihaiSuhani
Reviewed September 20, 2019

Very familar, lovely atmosphere, felt welcome from the First day. Every dive was Special to us. They speak many languages. At First dive we learned how to behave, 2nd dive was 18 metres Deep and learned how to Open water dive. The last two dives we‘re the best, we saw Rays and turtles. They we‘re so huge, we can‘t Imagine. It was so Impressive and Special to me.
I will always come back. Thank You for this amazing Time.

Thanks Ludo, Julie and Francis, i can‘t say how much you‘ve done for us. Thanks for inviting us for dinner. We can‘t wait to See you next year, then i will come back and Plan to do my advanced Open diver.

Yours Michél

還有有趣的潛伴Francis一同出發, 他們的專業讓人能放心又享受的一起潛水。
還有和可愛的Lucy當朋友,這趟潛旅很開心:)

2  Thank 65Blue
Reviewed August 31, 2019

We were so lucky to find such a great dive center in this area. Well organized, on time dives. High quality equipment for variety of sizes. Divers needs and expectations are their priority and they do their best to meet those needs. They have large premises to accommodate even big groups. Always tidy and clean boat and shop. Honestly their boat was way more comfortable than other ones for rough ocean conditions. Look no further if you are looking for a great experience and relaxed environment. We enjoyed our time with them and going back home with unforgettable memories. By the way they speak English, Spanish, French, Czech and German.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank ersint
Reviewed August 25, 2019

This place deserves MORE than an EXCELLENCE star review! :) I’ve always been a bit nervous to go scuba diving but I finally decided to take the plunge and did it after a friend recommended me LJ diving. And where can I start?! If it hadn’t of been for the most AMAZING, professional and patient instructor that is Julien, my first experience wouldn't have been half as good as it was. Not only did I get an amazingly WARM welcoming but I was also lucky enough to get the one-to-one treatment from Julie in my first dive. She also takes the BEST instagram worthy pictures underwater!

I left feeling so so SO happy and content with my first dive experience that I decided to book with Ludo & Julien again one last time before leaving Tenerife. Although disaster struck when I got ill and had to change my booking last minute BUT they were very understanding and managed to squeeze me in 2 days later ( apologies again! ). This time I dived with Ludo, whom again is so PROFESSIONAL in what he does too ( with more than 20 years experience diving! ) and all credits go to you also Ludo, as you were EXCEPTIONALLY good with me and knew all the areas to show me underwater. It’s a dive I will never forget either as I got to see the TURTLES and sting rays too. He also took INCREDIBLE pictures of me underwater and could not thank you enough for such an amazing second dive!

All in all I could not recommend more this PROFESSIONAL, ENTHUSIASTIC and WELCOMING family-run business, they make your diving experience the BEST anyone could have as it's tailored to what YOU want and they see you as MORE than just a client. Ludo &Julien will make you feel welcome from the start to the end. And let’s not forget their beautiful little daughter called Lucy who is just as ADORABLE and FRIENDLY too. (Thanks again Lucy for the beautiful flower you gave me <3 !)

As soon as I am back in Tenerife I will DEFINITELY book with you again for the open water certificate :) Many, many thanks for EVERYTHING and for the book you also gave me as a present too. This place definitely deserves more than 5 stars :)

Date of experience: August 2019