“Great time”
Review of LJ Diving Tenerife

LJ Diving Tenerife
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Arona
More attraction details
Owner description: LJ Diving Tenerife gives you the opportunity to experiment our Love & Joy diving philosophy :-) You are going to explore the most beautiful Canarian dive sites within small groups, from beginners to certified divers. Always within a great ECOLOGICAL consideration and respect for this exceptional canadian ecosystem. Thanks to our skilled instructors, you could also enter the most recognized training programs : PADI, FFESSM or CMAS. Our dive centre in Las Galletas is 50 meters away from the sea, an ideal space to start your peaceful and safe diving lessons. After diving enjoy taking a rest in our centre and have a cup of tea or coffee offered for free….high quality service, hot shower and 2 toilets... Very comfortable spaces especially for families or groups… Everyone would find a place to store his/her personal belongings during the dive. Little dive shop and possibilities to share your experience with your buddies… For keeping some memories of your diving experience we offer free underwater pics and videos as we enjoy sharing our passion. Join us and feel the difference :-)
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
tenerife
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Great for all people with or without experience,it was my first time with try dive I felt comfortsble

Visited September 2012
3 Thank president13

• Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Gloucester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“thank you Yaci for a very special day !!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Would HIGHLY recommend Yaci and his diving centre.
Its a must do when on holiday on Tenerife!

Unforgettable day especially because of first time diving, seeing the turtles and engagement! (Not to Yaci by the way lol)

The team is very friendly and professional with a lot of fun! I hope I'll go to Tenerife again then definitely will do more diving with Yaci !!
They are very well organised. I booked the day a few weeks ealier and Yaci was waiting for us!

Thank You a lot for all your time and all patience you gave us !!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Daria S
Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Drove 100KM and wasted 3 hours of my life”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I made a reservation for a dive and when I got there, I was informed that I had no more room on the boat and kindly asked to leave. I spent 3 hours, drove 100km and woke up at 7AM and they pretended like I never talked to them, when actually we exchanged e-mails the previous evening. Very disappointed as they ruined my day.

Visited September 2012
6 Thank Alupigus
scubayaci, Owner at LJ Diving Tenerife, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Hello,

To be booked, you have to confirm by email or a call, we dont ask you for a deposit? but minimum you have to respect your self and other customers, by sending an email confirming your booking on the day and time shoosed. YOU DONT DO IT SO .....!!!!

Your comments is wrong.
Sorry about .

Yaci
Kyiv
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Yes, it is nice”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Positive things you may read in other people reviews. there is one negative. if you never try scuba diving it is better to visit a doctor before! Not 100% of the people can do it.

Visited May 2012
2 Thank SrVlad
Staffordshire, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“'First Dive at 56'”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Just would like to say if you're like me and always been nervous of going under water despite my husband and son loving it, this is the place to try!
I went along with my husband to book his dive, returning to Yaci as he is PADI qualified and both my husband and son have dived with him before after researching PADI centres.
Yaci persuaded me to go along for a try dive with the option of opting out if I wished.
I was really nervous and at the age of 56 had only started snorkelling a couple of years ago.
However I succeeded, Yaci is whacky but brilliant and safe when diving.
Thanks to him I had a great experience and would certainly try it again.
Thanks again Yaci looking forward to the next time!

Visited April 2012