I have to say this is the worst hotel we have ever stayed at! Food was awful and had flies all over it, there is a small bar area with a t.v playing the music channel with the sound off! With a few plastic chairs and tables dotted about. The pool has been painted white so you get white paint all over your costume and hands when coming out. The staff where rude apart from the Irish barmaid who just looked fed up with German guests which are about 99.9% of the guests, there is nothing at all around the hotel, and the hotel is so small and rubbish you become bored and claustrophibic after day 2. We had to eat out even though we paid all inc as the food as so bad, which ment we had to pay for a 15 min taxi ride every night ontop. There is no air con and it becomes very hot in the so called bungalows, and if you open the window it becomes very noisy. You can also hear next door when they are using the bathroom as the walls where so thin. I never write reviews usually but had to for this so others won't make the mistake we did. It is awful and a waste of money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort is located between Play De Ingles Beach and Costa Meloneras, 25 minutes walking distance to the sand dunes of Maspalomas.Our bungalows equipped with kitchenette, dinning room with satelite TV, terrace with a little garden. Our complex offers 24 hours Front Desk, Buffet Breakfast, a la carte restaurant, outdoor swimming pool and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your MRC Maspalomas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Golf Hotel Maspalomas
- Colorado Hotel Maspalomas
- MRC Maspalomas Resort Gran Canaria